Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

RAGE broadheads

Old 08-20-2007, 08:33 AM

Default RAGE broadheads

im wondering what you all think about the new RAGE mechanical broadheads. thethree blade or the two blade. Im hearing alot of hype about them and curious of your feedback. i guess im old school muzzy, but lm open for change.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: RAGE broadheads

Do a search on them there is at least 20 threads on them. They are a awesome broadhead for sure. I would say the best mechanical broadheads out there IMO. I shoot the 2 blade. Most people shoot the 2 blade because rage recalled the 3 blade, bigger cutting diameter, they seem to be stronger than the 3 blade and ive heard they deploy better. If you want to blow some HUGE holes in your deer shoot Rage. No im not a spokes person for rage I just love their broadheads.

Die Hard

26 Days!
Old 08-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Fork Horn

On the trird page of this forum there are two more topics about Rage and on the fourth page here there are four more topics.
Check them out!
Brian
Old 08-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

My wife and I took two black bears each last May with Rage Broadheads. The entry and exit holes were incredible. You won't be disappointed.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:45 PM

I just tested one today. Shot it thrughten layers ofone inch foam board. performed good but what i really liked is that it didnt openpremature.Im shoot a mathews Zmax with goldtip hunter xt arrows at297fps. I was worried that they would open early but they didnt.They didnt open up fully on impact though. Aboutone inch entry and the full two inch exit whole. But then againit was just foam board.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Mathews catch us if you can
Old 08-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: darbz18

I just tested one today. Shot it thrughten layers ofone inch foam board. performed good but what i really liked is that it didnt openpremature.Im shoot a mathews Zmax with goldtip hunter xt arrows at297fps. I was worried that they would open early but they didnt.They didnt open up fully on impact though. Aboutone inch entry and the full two inch exit whole. But then againit was just foam board.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Mathews catch us if you can
Put a piece of leather in front of the foam to resemble a deers hide and you will like what you see.

Die Hard

25 Days, 1 Hour, 10 minutes and 42 seconds!!! Yes I am aware that I have a problem.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.broadheadtests.com/NEWHEADS.html
Old 08-21-2007, 05:51 AM
Fork Horn

Im a muzzy man myself but I shot one of those Rage practice tips and I had to pick up a package to try out this year. They really fly like a field point!
Old 08-21-2007, 11:53 AM

The Rage may be an example of a head that killsvery well under field conditions, but doesn't rate quite as high in the tests involving plywood and steel drums.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

What is this Rage head you think of? I have never heard of it.

Quick Reply: RAGE broadheads

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.