Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

slick tricks vs. muzzy

Old 08-15-2007, 03:58 PM

Default RE: slick tricks vs. muzzy

Western, I had some heads get out a couple years ago with improper heat treat, it has happened to pretty much everybody in the business at one time or another. But I worked to replace them. And it hasn't happened since, and can't now.

After that I revamped heat treat and design and material to make sure it wouldn't happen again.

I have worked constantly to make the best head, and have made many changes the last 7 years. This year running out of anything to tweak,so just for good measure I upgraded the ferrules even moreso they are worlds stronger than aluminum and stronger than Titanium so they are tops.

As far as spending money to find out, no need to do that, if you wish send me your address and will send you a replacement pack no charge. I work hard to please, and thats why I upgraded ferrules this year when last years were fine, just to make the best. If these ferrules don't please no ferrules will.

Old 08-15-2007, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW!! I was just expressing my opinion. I may just take you up on that offer! I now have something good to say about slick tricks definantely good customer service!
Old 08-15-2007, 04:47 PM

Well, I'm inbusiness to make guys happy, all I need is an address.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just sent you a PM Hootowl!
Old 08-16-2007, 01:46 PM

heywestern, let me know how they shoot in this topic or in our team page.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

Western, and any one else...... That's whyI onlyuseGarry's Slick Tricks.

He stands behind his product 100%, Is always a pleasure to deal with and makes an outstanding product that is truely the best on the market.

There are very few items I push in the shop but any time someone asks what broadhead I reccomend I always, with out hesitation, recomend Slick Tricks above all others.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bigbull ill tell ya garry is sending me some slick trick's and I am very impressed, he actually admitted they had a problem and is all about making it right! That is customer service at its best! Lots of companies wouldnt even admit to there being a problem! I will be using the slick tricks this year and as long as I have no experience like my last ones I will definantely be a lifetime slick tricker'.....If only all companies were as appreciative as Garry's!