Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Predator Camo

Old 07-24-2007, 08:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Predator Camo

I just ordered the Predator Camo Deception (Brown) for this upcoming bow season from Cabelas. I got the ScentLok Bowhunter hooded jacket and 6 pocket pants.
Does anyone here use Predator Camo? The pattern looks kindof bland, but all the pics I see seem to make it look like it works better than most camo patterns.
Just curious on your thoughts.

Thanks

Old 07-24-2007, 11:16 AM

Default RE: Predator Camo

IMO the open patterns, Predator, ASAT, Gray Wolf Intrusion, Skyline and I am sure I missed some others break up your outline much better than the big names. I also like the colors of these camo as they do not have green, unless you it specified. Meaning, look at most animals natural camos, they are brown, gray, white and black. Just some thoughts.
There are a number of posts on this subject on this site and Bowsite.
BSLugnut

Old 07-24-2007, 11:20 AM

Western MA. THAT PREDATOR CAMO IS NICE ,I DONT OWN THAT STYLE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BLEND IN NICE UP THERE IN THE BERKSHIRES
Old 07-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Run a search with Predator and my user name...
Old 07-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

IMO, there's no better pattern than Fall grey for hiding in open hardwoods in late season after the leaves drop.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have that same set up without the sent blocker, predator camo is the best there is. I am looking at getting some of the spring green or the green deception I may need help choosing (greg get on that )
Old 07-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Like everyone else has said, it's one of if not the best out there IMO. Combining it with Scent-lok should make you pretty stealty sitting in the tree this season.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

Here is a photo of me walking by my trail camera a couple of seasons ago.I'm wearing Predator Fall Gray.Greg Knows this photo.

Old 07-25-2007, 08:48 PM

I wish i would of have gotten predator over my Road trips suit. I think it is the best camo patter out there. It does'nt just make you blend in. But it breaks up you out line ( or shape). You don't get the blob effect like some of the other camo patterns out there.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, rutt... still one of my favorites.

I am looking at getting some of the spring green or the green deception I may need help choosing (greg get on that )
Here's my vote.

Quick Reply: Predator Camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.