Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 BOWTECH... NEVER AGAIN !! >

BOWTECH... NEVER AGAIN !!

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

BOWTECH... NEVER AGAIN !!

Old 07-06-2007, 01:40 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: BOWTECH... NEVER AGAIN !!

ORIGINAL: kdsberman

Gee..when its about another bow brand no one seems to care about the bashing. But the minute something is about Bowtech the fights start. Im not bashing them, but ive heard of too many things about Bowtech that i wouldnt think of getting one. Just my opinion.
Oh, I understand all that, but multiple post within the same thread and youhave never owned one, and many more threads where you bash them.Goodness, I have owned several PSE, browning, bears,Jennings, Bowtech and the PSE's was the brand I havehad the most issues with. And they put out like 50 new bows a year and they hold no value. But I am sure not going to go out of my way, to keep going on and on about it. What does one expect from a low end bow? You get what you get. Just don't understand the logic here.

Old 07-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well read the name of the topic. What do you expect from someone who agrees with the orignal poster. Just because a bow isnt a Bowtech, doesnt make it a low end bow. I guess thats how it is in your book though.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:47 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: kdsberman

Well read the name of the topic. What do you expect from someone who agrees with the orignal poster. Just because a bow isnt a Bowtech, doesnt make it a low end bow. I guess thats how it is in your book though.
Not at all, many quality high end bows. PSE used to be one of them a decade ago. Point I am making is you made your statement that you don't like them, and don't own them and wont. But mutiple places, just seems very strange. The whole thread doesn't make sense. You noticed the poster hasn't been back don't ya?

I try to make a point never to comment on something I have not owned, whether its guns, bows, or cars. Internet posts are just that.

Old 07-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Id love to try a Bowtech, especially the Guardian since that seems to be the most popular bow out. I hear of it being extremely quiet and shock free. But its just one of those things that keep me from it is what everyone else has told me. I dont know, maybe im getting the wrong info or something.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

bigcountry, kdsberman bashing is no good whatever the brand. It does the sport no good. No one bow line is going to take over the complete market place. Shoot what shoots and feels best to you. We are all in this sport together, not to bash one another but to share info, stories, etc. No one Loves their Bowtechs more than I do. I would say I have owned over 60 hunting bows of dang near every brand you have heard of. Some I kept for a while, some never made a trip to the woodsI have shot Bowtech since 03 and they have been great performers for me. kdsberman don't run down something you have never tried, and don't believe everything you hear. Shoot all the bows you can and buy the one that feels and shoots the best to YOU!I wouldn't run something down I'd never tried just because I heard somethingBy the way, the Guardian really is one Sweet bow
Old 07-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry guys, i didnt want it to get out of hand. Im sure some of the stuff i heard is true and some isnt. With all due respect, i just think that brands do get bashed on a lot but people only care when its about bowtech for some reason. I dont mean anything bad by it, its just what i think.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

Dude you got stroked! Said to hear that it went down this way but I'd have the Better Business Burueo (sp?) over there in a heart beat!

There are lemon laws to prtect us. I agree with the others you never should have taken the bow home but bow lust can make a man blind!

I also won't be looking bowtechs way. Thanks for the warning.

I ordered blueberries for my dads B-day and one plant never made it. I emalied the company stating my problem. I never expected to get any where with an email. Three days later a replacement arrived! I paid the shipping. Fair enough.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

There are always 3 sides to every story your,theirs and the truth! Do you believe evrything you hear?
Old 07-09-2007, 10:03 AM

I haven't had any problems with my Ally.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Look at how many people bash mathews,and I'll bet 43% of em never even has shot a mathews tuned exactly for them!
Bottom line is don't feel lonely all of us get something to gripe about once in a while. By the way-I have never had a complaint with mathews bows,even tho I use other rests,quivers,sights,etc.

Quick Reply: BOWTECH... NEVER AGAIN !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.