Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Kingsway Archery Triad hunting sights >

Kingsway Archery Triad hunting sights

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Kingsway Archery Triad hunting sights

Old 05-30-2007, 12:48 PM
car
Typical Buck

Default Kingsway Archery Triad hunting sights

Does anyone have this sight on there bow? How do you like it? Thanks
Old 06-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Kingsway Archery Triad hunting sights

HI Ron,I have the double pin one that the yardage is adjustable at full draw I think it's great,I actually bought this because I have a bad right eye and this site let me eliminate my peep site,no more loosing deer in peep first or last few minutes of light it lines up just like rifle sites,I tested it on my 3D target when I could'nt even hardly see the target no more,the aluminated sites are nice I can line the sites up nice with hardly any lite at all,It's as brite as my truglo glo brite site,the site actually will help you shoot better because you can also eliminate bow torque by lining up the two sites It's a little touchy setting up but well worth it I'm shoot a fred bear truth bow,the site and the bow are both great products.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:21 AM
Spike

I am interested in this sight also but am concerned about how rugged it is and if it will hold up under hunting conditions. I read somewhere that there is a lot of plastic on the sight. bucksnortingted can you comment on this. Do you plan to use it for hunting?

Thanks,
jmak
Old 06-08-2007, 02:46 PM
Fork Horn

HI jmak,yes I am going to use it for hunting,this is an awesome site especially for someone wanting to eliminate there peep site,go on to web browser and punch in TRIAD HUNTING SIGHT EVALUATION,Kieth Dunlap is a professional archer he has an evaluation I think will be very helpfull to you,let me know if you do purchase one and what you think of it,the body of the site is aircraft aluminum and all the rings that hold the fiber optic pins are made of derlin which is pretty tough,hope this is helpfull to ya.