Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Hunt with style, New press release >

Hunt with style, New press release

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hunt with style, New press release

Old 05-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Spike

Default Hunt with style, New press release

PRESS RELEASE FROM THE ‘HAWK’
********** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE **********

VERSATILE ‘TREE APRON’™ - COMFORT YOU PACK.
Every hunter must carry a wide variety of necessary items when going afield. Many times there are items you would like to take but simply don’t have the ability. The new TREE APRON solves this dilemma with style and comfort.
JEFF HAJARI, President of TREE APRON put it this way: “This rugged product is a convenient carry-all that lets you take what you need to your hunting area. It has a variety of large pockets to secure all your accessories organized, out of the way and yet in easy reach. The TREE APRON buckles comfortably on your back where it is out of the way so you can easily hike, climb into your treestand and even draw and shoot your bow while wearing it. Additionally, the TREE APRON provides extra support to keep your back straight so you can even pack a treestand resting on the padding. Once in your stand the TREE APRON becomes a comfortable padded seat and back rest.”
The remarkable TREE APRON features:
A reversible camo/blaze orange hunting vest.Adjustable elastic straps and buckles which allow a quick fit for all size hunters.Plenty of various sized pockets for your necessary hunting equipment.Provides maximum storage and comfort as all the pockets are completely out of the way to accommodate easy maneuvering when wearing it. Poly foam padding to provide extra back support, then converts into a comfortable seat with back rest. Once in your tree stand, it is easily secured to the tree putting all pockets in reach.Covers the tree to help muffle any movement noise. Set of hooks and clips inside the shoulder pads on both sides to hang your hunting accessories. The TREE APRON – Comfort and Convenience Where You Need it.
Tree Apron Inc.
P.O.Box 233
Bethpage, NY 11714
(516) 935-7126 - (866) 471-3865 - www.treeapron.com

Old 05-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hunt with style

LOL can you spam some more adds please
Old 05-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Spike

Hi my name is David, and I love to hunt
I was given a tree apron to field test by my good friend Jeff. He told me evaluate this product , and be honest .The first time out was 2006 opening day for the bow .The first thing I notice about the tree apron was how well all my gear fit in all the pockets, and I bring all the bells and whistle when I go into the field. Rang finder, binoculars, grunt call, doe call, predator call, turkey call, flash light, camera, safety belt, rattling antlers, water bottle, extra release, twenty foot cord, bottle of scent, scent wicks, small bottle of talcum powder to check the wind, folding hand saw, hand clippers, five inch knife, G.P.S., and don't forget the cell phone. The next thing I notice was how easy it was to put on, and I loved the fact that it crises crossed in front of my chest and not strapped over my shoulders which would be in the way of my other straps when I put my tree stand on, or have to worry about the straps falling off your shoulder. When you have it all strapped up it gives you a comfortable supportive feel on your lower back and kidney. Now I also carry in with me a hang on tree stand and 4 strap on climbing sticks for a total of 25LB.,which is not bad compared to some the other tree stand on the market that are even heavier. After putting my tree stand on my back I was very pleased to have that padding between my back and that 25LB. of metal. The padding and the way the side bags are placed on the apron keeps your tree stand from making noise which would happen with any other normal fanny pack I would need to carry in all my gear. After a 1 mile hike to the place I wanted to setup my stand I had no problem climbing up the tree and setting up my stand with all my gear. Strapping the tree apron onto the tree was very simple with the adjustable elastic straps. Once in the tree I was able to organize all my gear on all the hooks that come with the tree apron, plus I had the extra quiver and bow holder that comes separate. The padding against the tree kept the tree bark from making noise against my clothing, and the padding also made the hard tree a lot more comfortable on my back, The padded seat also made the long day ahead much more enjoyable The tree apron worked like a charm that day I harvested a nice mature doe that came in from behind me, not from where I was expecting deer to come from, but I was able to turn around and reach for my bow, draw and get a double lung shot without worrying about making noise against the bark of the tree.

Next stop was Kansas for the rut, where I was ready to put the tree apron to the real test, Five days of prime hunting, I couldn't wait. I was going to sit all day every day till I harvested a giant or my hunt was over. The year before I spent ten day in Kansas and had no luck, but I did not sit on stand all day. After a couple of hours my back and my butt would start bothering me and I'd head back to camp to rest my back and eat. I always felt afterwards maybe I should have sat all day and put the odds in my favor. But this year I new this was not going to be an issue, with the tree apron I would be able to sit all day comfortable. After three days of sitting on stand watching small bucks go bye, and young does, I finally got my chance on a nice mature doe. On the fourth afternoon at about noon when all the other hunters were back at camp relaxing and having lunch it finally happen, a doe came running out of the thicket with this big mature ten point buck hot on her trail I was able to reach for my rattlers with no problem, grabbed my grunt call gave two short grunt, and grab my bow to get ready. Sure enough he came running in seventeen yards in front of me, now I had to wait till he turned and give me a good angle, before his mind went back to that doe he was chasing .Sure enough he turned and gave me the chance I needed to draw my bow, get the pin on his vitals and release. And watch my arrow hit its mark. He fell fifty yards from my tree stand. The tree apron did its job once again. It kept me comfortable, quit, and organized. The buck measured a whopping 155in. pope and young, my biggest buck ever.

In my opinion the tree apron is a must have item for any serious hunter,

P.S. I can't wait to try it this January for the Alabama rut with the gun, or this spring for turkey season

David

Old 06-02-2007, 06:16 AM
Spike

[align=center]New press release

New Tree ApronTM Hunting Multi-Vest sets higher standards for comfort, convenience and safety for all hunters.
[/align]

Now hunters can carry more gear and be better ergonomically organized than ever before. Ends dangerous fumbling for equipment when in tree stands.

Bethpage, NY, June 4, 2007-- Tree Apron Inc., the innovative developer of a wide range of specialty hunting products, has introduced its signature product, the Tree Apronä Hunting Multi-Vest for use by all hunters whether still hunting, in a ground blind, or when climbing and while in tree stands. In every hunting situation, the Tree Apron Hunting Multi-Vest provides a new level of comfort and convenience never before available.

Described by some as the “Swiss Army Knife of hunting vests,” The Tree Apron Hunting Multi-Vest has myriad pockets, pouches, hooks, nooks and crannies, pads and straps, each designed to place a wide variety of hunting gear exactly where it will be easiest to carry effortlessly without catching on brush or branches. It does not interfere with body movements or the ability to get off a fast shot with gun or bow. But its amazing organized carrying capacity is only the tip of the iceberg. The unique ergonomic design distributes weight remarkably well; has spine padding that takes the pain out of back-packing a tree stand; and provides a comfortable back rest when leaning against a tree. It also provides lumbar back support for increased stamina all day long and has a built-in, fold-down seat pad. Once in a tree stand, you can remove your Tree Apron Hunting Multi-Vest and wrap it around the tree trunk to keep all your gear at hand. It even has built-in hooks and clips that can hold calls, binoculars and rangefinder exactly where you want them for fast, easy access with minimum movements, and an optional Tree Apron Bow Arm can be added to hold your bow securely, ready for instant use.

Hunters across America have put the Tree Apron Hunting Multi-Vest through the rigors of harvesting everything from turkey, deer and bear, to quail and ducks. Reports from the field have proven that the Tree Apron Hunting Multi-Vest exceeds all expectations.
Made with strong, quiet, camouflage fabric on the outside and a hunter-orange lining, the Tree Apron Hunting Multi-Vest is reversible to provide the added safety of high-visibility whenever appropriate. Adjustable elastic straps ensure that the Tree Apron Hunting Multi-Vest will fit everyone, while also allowing it to be worn over a lightweight shirt for warm weather hunting as well as over the bulkiest winter jackets.
Just think about how much it will be worth to you if it helps to avoid spooking the next big buck that comes your way!

Look for the Tree Apron Hunting Multi-Vest at your local hunting dealer, or order it directly from www.TreeApron.com .
Old 06-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Seeing I have no idea who you are send me one to evaluate, I will give my honest unbiased opinion of it whether good or bad.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:46 AM
Spike

Default RE: Hunt with style, New press release

Check out our new web site

www.TreeApron.com
Old 07-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Typical Buck

Yeasend me one too' oh and while you are at it could you send me a new commander to test out and i'll let you know what i think about it after a couple od seasons.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:27 AM

Can I get one with foglamps and alloy wheels?
Old 08-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Spike

ttt
Old 08-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well ya gonna send me one to evaluate?????????????????

Quick Reply: Hunt with style, New press release

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.