Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hoyt Vulcan

Old 04-04-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Hoyt Vulcan

I ordered a Vulcan about 6 weeks ago and it still is not here! What's the deal with the 29.5" draw cams. Is anyone else having trouble and when can I expect to get my bow? Hoyt just told me they are coming out as fast as they can get them out.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:21 PM

Default RE: Hoyt Vulcan

I ordered a 80# 29.5" in the beginning of Dec. and didn't get it until the end of jan.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:13 AM

Was it worth the wait? I cant wait to get mine.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:26 PM

It sure was! I have been let down in the past buying bows that claim they can shoot a certain speed and don't come close, (Bowtech & Mathews). This is the first performance bow that is smooth, quiet, and forgiving. I had a hoyt smoke with a 5 1/4" brace height the would bite me on the wrist and magnify any mistakes in my form. The vulcan is pretty darn forgiving. You will be pleased with it.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I'm still waiting for mine. I was told six weeks. I was going crazy waiting last week so I went out and bought a rifle and long bow! I call it survival. My wife calls it something else.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Host of Hosts

It'll be worth the wait.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:28 PM

I am still waiting. I ordered mine the first week in january and was told a week to ten days. It has been over 3 months. The bow was dam nice to shoot when i shot it but I don't know if it can be that dam good. I even tried calling hoyt and writing and they are blowing me off saying this week and stuff. I am really fed up with hoyt. I always shot hoyt and they have till the end of this month and I may never shoot a hoyt again. I am way to patient of a person as is. I have seen 30 inch lengths and 29 but no 29.5. I seen them at another shop but to far away from me. [:@]I guess it is a good thing i didn't wait till close to hunting season.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

When did Hoyt change the names of their bows. I'm getting ready to get a new one and now I don't know what to get. I was looking at the catalogue and only recognize the Trykon
Old 04-11-2007, 05:41 PM

My archery dealer called today and was told they would ship my bow this Friday. I should have it by wednesday next week. Cant wait to shoot it. I'll let ya'll know what its like. I bought a rifle in the mean time also, my wife doesn't understand why I need so many TOYS. Then she turned around tonight and said she was sad that we only had one more bag of ground deer meat left in the freezer. I told her more toys more deer meat. (ha ha)
Old 04-11-2007, 07:08 PM

Hey Sarge, when you get a deer, fry up some backstrap in olive oil w/onions and green pepper. When she is done eating ask her if the toys payed for themselves. Works for me every year, after a few years she won't say anything.(unless you quit bring home the venison).

Quick Reply: Hoyt Vulcan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.