Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Rage broadheads???

Old 03-15-2007, 11:01 PM
Spike

Default Rage broadheads???

I'm new here and this was probably discussed before, but wanted some feedback on the rage 2 blade broadheads. Anybody using them or friends using them? Any info from personal experiences good or bad would be great. Any pics?
Old 03-16-2007, 10:04 AM

Default RE: Rage broadheads???

i havent used them myself but the pro-shop by my house cant keep them in stock! they say the sell more of them then any other broad head.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Penn ..... I will be shooting them this fall ....I'll let ya know!
Old 03-16-2007, 01:35 PM

big mistake.....not the broadheads but my choice on shooting a coyote with them..left a massive hole on both sidesdid the job awesome.....they are awesome heads man....can't wait to take a deer and see how well they perform...im going to down to the states on spring break and picking up another pack,,
Old 03-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll let you decide. This is the entry wound on a 155lb doe I shot this year with the Rage 2 Blade. A picture can tell a 1000 words.......

Old 03-16-2007, 08:43 PM

They had a demonstation on them at a Deer show and I really like the cam motion of the broadhead. It seems like they would work very well, I also think I will be shooting them this fall.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:17 AM

I will be using them this fall also. I have a couple of friends that shoot them. Shaun Burks uses them. He owns Roseland Plantation which is where several of the Truth Videos are filmed. The primos gang hunts there as well. Shaun has killed elk, mule deer, and whitetails with the Rage broadheads. He has a stack of about 25 packs of the 2 blade Rage in his camp. I think it's safe to say that he plans on using them for a long time

Old 03-17-2007, 08:59 AM
Spike

thanks for the info, keep it coming..... They seem like they work well from the demo on the website, but wasn't sure if it was advertising hype. I'm going to give them a try this fall.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:58 AM

Any specifics on the use of this head on elk? Can you get a pass through?
Old 03-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Spike

Brody, do you have any pics of the coyote??

Quick Reply: Rage broadheads???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.