Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Arizona E-Z Fletch

Old 03-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Fork Horn

Default Arizona E-Z Fletch

I'm looking at wrapping and fletching my own arrows. Anyone have any thoughts on the Arizona E-Z Fletch w/ 6-degree off-set? Thanks.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Arizona E-Z Fletch

If you are going to do your own arrows the AZ EZ is the best. It's fast, consistant and quite simple.
Old 03-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I believe there are many jigs that are higher quality and have tighter tolerances that the EZ. I'd suggest you take a serious look at the Bitz, or if you want a simple plastic version of the Bitz,I'd also look at the Grayling. It's a single fletch at a time jig but the finished product is much better.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Typical Buck

I tried the blitz, and have the plastic "Blitz-alike", They both do an excellent job. But as far as consistency I still say the AZ EZ. I do 6 arrows at a time, shoot each arrow 12 times to check for consistency, if the arrow is anything more than 1/2 off at 40 yards I strip it down and start over. In my experience the strip down part happens far less with the AZ EZ than any single vane tool I have tried.
It may be a simple matter of personal preference, I can only relate what I own and what I do. I target shoot like a madman and I have no tolerance for missing. The AZ keeps my outside shooting more than inside making arrows.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:45 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Pydpiper

I tried the blitz, and have the plastic "Blitz-alike", They both do an excellent job. But as far as consistency I still say the AZ EZ. I do 6 arrows at a time, shoot each arrow 12 times to check for consistency, if the arrow is anything more than 1/2 off at 40 yards I strip it down and start over. In my experience the strip down part happens far less with the AZ EZ than any single vane tool I have tried.
It may be a simple matter of personal preference, I can only relate what I own and what I do. I target shoot like a madman and I have no tolerance for missing. The AZ keeps my outside shooting more than inside making arrows.
That's whatI was wanting to hear about the AZ EZ. Thanks.