Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Wanting to buy a new bow for the 07 season >

Wanting to buy a new bow for the 07 season

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Wanting to buy a new bow for the 07 season

Old 02-16-2007, 11:55 AM

Default Wanting to buy a new bow for the 07 season

Was wondering if anyone had any opinions on this. i shoot a 5 or 6 year old alpine teton lite right now. A lot of my hunting friends shoot hoyts. I have a brother in law that has a switchback that is very nice. I've been looking at the Guardian by bowtech the last few days. Very interesting concept. anyone have any opinions on the gaurdian or any other bowtech bow. I really like thier lifetime warranty. How about any other bows you would suggest for primaraliy hunting purposses. I do a little 3D shooting but not that much. thank you for your thoughts.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Spike

Default RE: Wanting to buy a new bow for the 07 season

deffinatley the gaurdian im gettin the commander but i have shot the gaurdian and it is by far the best bow i have ever shot its a little pricy but its the same as a matthews or a hoyt. but it is ten times better than a matthews or hoyt ive shot all three and none compare to a commander or a gaurdian
Old 02-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you want one buy it!
Old 02-16-2007, 07:27 PM

Shoot as many bows as you can, and most bow companies offer a lifetime warranty.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:51 PM

I purchased an 05 allegiance in July 05, and I thought I had the greatest bow on the planet until I shot the guardian. When I first saw it I thought it seemed a bit gimmicky. After shooting the bow and seeing for myself how easy it was to break down without the need of a press, I realized that my allegiance was the second greatest bow on the planet.
Honestly I believe that Bow Tech manufactures the most technologically advanced bows on the market, but you really need to shoot every bow you can get your hands on. That is truly the only way you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:14 PM

I have a Bowtech allegiance and Mathews drenalin. I have shot all of the bowtechs, hoyts and Mathews 07 bows. While all of them are phenomenal, I frankly shoot the mathews bows more accurately than the rest.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them as long as you purchase what you shoot the best.

JJ