Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Reedy's Archery

Old 02-12-2007, 12:09 PM

Default Reedy's Archery

A big thanks to an excellent shop. I rolled into the shop at noon on Saturday to try out a few bows. Three hours later I walked out a bit lighter in the wallet and totally impressed with the experience. The staff was more helpful than I could ever have asked. I just can't say enough good things and recommend them to all.

I ended up buying a new Drenalin 30" 70lbthat is awesome. Set her up with a vital gear rest and 3 pin sight. Picked up a Scott Mongoose release and a dozen St Epic 340 sticks w/4" vanes. They were out of the quiver I was looking for but it's on order.

I shot the new setup about 40 times at 20yds and left off with a 2-3" grouping. All I need to do is keep practicing with the proper form(Former Finger Shooter) and look forward to Fall.

Thanks Chris and Crew!

Old 02-12-2007, 09:17 PM

Default RE: Reedy's Archery

Good for you .
I,m still looking and eagerly waiting for the new 2007 bows to come in .
Ive been hearing alot of good things abought the Bowtech and Diamond bows .
My opinion only is I beleive these companys are offering a very nice hunting bow at a reasonable price ..