Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

what sights?????

Old 02-14-2007, 06:25 PM

Default RE: what sights?????

Ditto to the HHA brand. Very pleased with the investment.

J
Old 02-15-2007, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here ya go...this is what I use and it's better than the Extreme, has a lifetime guarantee and includes a light.

Old 02-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Fork Horn

I suggest giving the Trophy Ridge sight a try. I have a TR Matrix, and it is awesome. Their vertical pin design offers a big sight window. If you have never shot a vertical pin sight, then it will take a little getting use to. If you still can not make up your mine, then go to your local shop and ask to shot some of the other sights they may have on their bows at the shop. This could be another option in helping you find what you like. Hope this helps
Old 02-15-2007, 09:03 PM

I have to agree with Tbyrd!! I like the verticalpin sites that TR makes.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:40 AM

I just got the Vectrix xl and after a lot lof looking I went with the extreme rt and really like it other than the sight being a little on the small side. very nice sight though and the realtree hd green is a perfect match to the vectrix.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

The new '07 Trophy Ridge sights are awesome! Better than ever and extremely well thought out designs. Now each pin features it's own fiber spool and it's a rock solid bomb-proof ALL metal design. I even like the new Hush Kit supplied with all the Guide Series. Check out the new TR X and AX series. Wether it's the new angled pin design or the new Vertical pin model, these sights are going to be very popular this season.

Old 02-16-2007, 07:35 PM

I like Spot-Hogg.
Old 02-17-2007, 06:52 PM

I have found that Trophy Ridge pins are too weak for making adjustments in the cold. Also, I have had two pins break while out in the field.

I recommend Cosmic Ring. Their pins are some of the brightest on the market and are encased by metal from the base of the pin all the way to the tip. No loose hanging fiber optics on that sight.

Good Luck!
Old 02-17-2007, 08:57 PM

The Apex Twilight Hunter looks like a nice sight ..
Old 02-18-2007, 06:09 PM

5 pin Spot Hogg Hogg-It

These are bullet proof

JJ

Quick Reply: what sights?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.