Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 i'm lookin for a new bow this year!!!! >

i'm lookin for a new bow this year!!!!

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

i'm lookin for a new bow this year!!!!

Old 02-02-2007, 03:45 PM

Default i'm lookin for a new bow this year!!!!

im looking to buy a new bow this year. last year i shot the fred bear trx 400 and it was all right...i mean it wasnt the smoothest or the fastest but i still missed the big one( got the buck fever ill tell ya what) but im lookin for something that is smooth accurate and somewhat fast..any suggestions??? i was lookin at the vectrix, drenalin, and the bear truth...ive heard good things bout them.. thankx for any info guys....hope u have a good off season and good luck next year...
Old 02-02-2007, 04:20 PM

Default RE: i'm lookin for a new bow this year!!!!

Allegiance with smooth mod.'s
Old 02-02-2007, 04:45 PM

Just head to the shop and shoot as many as possible in your price range. The one you want will literally jump out at you.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:07 PM

Try a Darton...you wont be disappointed.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:10 PM

Try the New Diamond Black Ice by bowtech...AWESOME BOW...top of the line and affordable
Old 02-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: offroad7287

Try the New Diamond Black Ice by bowtech...AWESOME BOW...top of the line and affordable
[/quote

I agree, but dont shoot it unless you feel like buying one[8D]
Old 02-02-2007, 09:18 PM

Try the new Bowtechs and the Elite Synergy.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:52 AM

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

Allegiance with smooth mod.'s
Definitely fits the bill for what you're looking for.

However, Mobow is [and I hate to say it]...right.

Do what you can to shoot as many models by as many manufacturers as possible. The bow will choose you.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:22 AM
Spike

I shot a lot of bows the last month or so and was ready to pull the trigger on a Ross 331. Butthen i shot a Hoyt Vectrix and was completely sold. It was smooooooth, reasonably fast, quiet, and no handshock. The price was a little more than the Ross, but when we are spending this kind of money on bows these days it feels good to buy the one that really fit you the best. Try them all out like i did and make your decision on what feels best to you. It seems everyone makes great bows, just have to figure out what shoots the best for you. I love picking out a new bow, a lot too choose from, lots of fun.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:59 AM
Typical Buck

I shot severial new bows last night.The Guardian,Vectrix,Trycon,The Truth, and the Ridgeline.The vectrix was my top pick.The Guardian was nice and smooth and quiet,but hard to work on.(removal of the limbs to change strings )The truth was a solid bow for the money.Not as smooth or quiet as some of the others,but far less money also.The Reflex Ridgeline was a good bow for the money.Not as smooth,you feel the cams roll over the top,strong wall with a short valley.You feel the power behind this bow.Reminded me of the Hoyt Redlind HO cams.It just had a powerful feel to it.Go shoot a few for yourself.I had fun and was not interested in buying a new bow.I'm thinking hard about it now.There was some nice bows.

Quick Reply: i'm lookin for a new bow this year!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.