HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   carbon express arrows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/177383-carbon-express-arrows.html)

mauser06 01-26-2007 02:32 PM

carbon express arrows

anyone have expirience with carbon express arrows? im looking for a pretty decint weight carbon arrow. i was going to go with AC super slims. but i hate to pay that much for arrows and beable to bend them. knowing me ill buy them in may and by october ill need new arrows to hunt with...thats kinda why i want pure carbon arrows. i found Carbon Express CX Edge Hunter arrows that fit my bill. 11.5GPI. just wanted to see if anyone shot them or had expirience with carbon express arrows..dont want them suckers blowin up in my hand or arrows that arent worth a crap...just looking to bump up my arrow weight a bit by next season and im getting low on my easton Epics that were tooo light anyways IMO..so anyone have any exprience with them or want to recomend any other shafts that are around 10.5-12gpi?? thanx..

indianahunter83 01-26-2007 02:58 PM

RE: carbon express arrows

I have some of the old terminator hunters that I have shot the crap out of in the last 2 years and they look pretty much brand new,

mauser06 01-26-2007 04:12 PM

my first thought was get the terminator hunter selects. they had great specs. the wieght i wanted..but were discontinued. i really doubt i notice a diffrence between .004(edge) and .0025(select) straightness..i mean id like to have the .0025s but i busted 3 or 4 .005s this year by shooting them so i think .004s will be fine. really like the weight of them. just wanted to make sure theyd be durable. sounds like a good arrow..

mobow 01-26-2007 05:28 PM

We're selling them at the shop this year, but we haven't gotten any in as yet. I'm waiting to see what new stuff they have this year, but they are high quality arrows for sure.

Before you decide what to get, maybe wait and see what's new this year. ;)

nwochuck 01-26-2007 06:28 PM

I use carbon express trminator hunters. Love thier flight and sturdieness. They have been very dependable.

mauser06 01-26-2007 09:03 PM

thanx guys....thats what i was lookin for.

mo..it wont be till may or june until im back to work again...i was just browsing a catalog and seen carbon express had arrows that fit my bill so i made this post. i got enough Epics to practice with till then. once i get back to work after this semester its bow make over time. lets put it this way...all i WANT to keep is my bow and quiver. everything else is going to be upgraded...hopefully..so long as i have the cash..if not all i NEED is arrows and string and cables..but i got a sight, rest, stabilizer and release on the list as well..

Madjac20 01-27-2007 06:49 AM

I use carbon Express Terminator Lite Hunters, really like them. No problem with accuracy. I've had to start shooting at individual spots on my target when practicing now, can't afford to 'robin-hooding' anymore arrows.

Tuffbroadhead 01-29-2007 07:04 PM

I use the Carbon Express Maxima's and they are some tuff ole arrows...

mobow 01-29-2007 07:08 PM

After seeing what CX has to offer this year, I'll be shooting Maxima 3D Selects. Straightness of .001 and +/- 1 grain.....And unlike other arrows that measure that weight over a mere 6" of the arrow.....CX GUARANTEES that weight for the length of the arrow....

These are going to give me the spine and weight I am after this year. Darn fine arrows.

triggerhappy 01-29-2007 10:29 PM

I am shooting maxima hunters and really like them.