Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Faraday shake up flashlight >

Faraday shake up flashlight

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Faraday shake up flashlight

Old 01-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Faraday shake up flashlight

I bought a pair of these things for my wife and daughter as stocking stuffers.I wanted my wife to have a light in her car and my daughter loves playing with flashlights. That means dead batteries when I need one. Well, I took one out hunting tonight and was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. I shook it for about 15 seconds and it provided a clear, bright LED light for the 1/2 hour I had it on while walking back to my truck. I will soon be purchasing another 2 pack. One for my fanny pack and one for my truck. Now they do make some noise when shaking them up to charge them, so caution will have to be used if there is a danger of spooking game in a bloodtrailing situation. I don't know yet how they will do in the long haul but so far 2 thumbs up!
Old 01-07-2007, 09:03 PM

Default RE: Faraday shake up flashlight

They are great to throw in your car or use around the house because when I get out a flashlight it never works. I just don't like the shaking noise it makes using it out in the field.