Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 switchback xt trade up to drenalin >

switchback xt trade up to drenalin

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

switchback xt trade up to drenalin

Old 12-02-2006, 10:22 PM

Default switchback xt trade up to drenalin

need some imput from you guy's and gal's, If you had a switchback xt would you trade up to the drenalin,not sure what to do, any pro's and con's ? you can think of. The mathews dealer will gave me $550.00 for my bare bow and keep the sight,rest,stabilizer,peep,to put on the drenalin,and I would have to pay, $250.00 including tax, 250.00 out the door, and set-up the drenalin for me free of charge.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: switchback xt trade up to drenalin

that sounds about right,you would get about that for your bow on ebay.I personally woud`nt buy either bow but theres alot of great bows out there.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

need some imput from you guy's and gal's, If you had a switchback xt would you trade up to the drenalin,not sure what to do, any pro's and con's ? you can think of.
You really aren't gaining much speed so it comes down to how you like the bow. Try it and if you like it better than the $250.00 then buy it. Only you can answer this one. Nothing wrong with what you have now but a new bow is always fun too.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:00 PM

you should shoot the drenalin first, i shot it ant the switchback 2 weeks ago and i liked the switchback better! but neither compares to the vectrix which im getting!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Typical Buck

I disagree with ikillsdeerthe hoyt has nuthin on the mathews switchback or drenalin when it comes to how smooth it shoots. I have shot both bows and am very impressed with both and am purchasing the drenalin this year. JMO
Old 12-04-2006, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

From what I have read...it isn't worth the trade up to get the drenalin if you have a SB. The price isn't justified for the small speed increase and the hand shock is suppose to be more than the SB.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:40 PM

I had a switchback xt on order and blew out my shoulder mountain biking. I was given the option to go with the Drenalin and after shooting it I went for it. Very smooth and light. but bows are like trucks, everyone has their favorites.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

I shot both and i like the xt much better, but its your money. You got to get what will make you happy.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:42 PM

ORIGINAL: live2hunt009

I disagree with ikillsdeerthe hoyt has nuthin on the mathews switchback or drenalin when it comes to how smooth it shoots. I have shot both bows and am very impressed with both and am purchasing the drenalin this year. JMO

whats he talking about? i said nothing about hoyt?
Old 12-05-2006, 11:44 PM

ok, mabye i did throw that in but i cant help myself lol but i did answer his question first lol

Quick Reply: switchback xt trade up to drenalin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.