Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 I Take It Back...(my recommendation for equalizer treestands) >

I Take It Back...(my recommendation for equalizer treestands)

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

I Take It Back...(my recommendation for equalizer treestands)

Old 11-13-2006, 06:08 AM

Default RE: I Take It Back...(my recommendation for equalizer treestands)

Oh man, this is something I didn't want to hear, I just ordered one of those stands Friday. It ships this week...
Old 11-13-2006, 07:07 AM
Typical Buck

CI, overall the stand is well built and very easy to use.
The customer service is what is lacking with the company.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:56 AM

I can't wait to get myhands on this stand, how long did it take to ship the stand to your house?
Old 11-14-2006, 08:04 PM
Typical Buck

It was only a couple of days, but I bought it at the end of last season.
I have heard they are backed up, so it might take longer.
Good luck and enjoy!
Old 11-16-2006, 08:34 AM
Typical Buck

My replacement stuff came 2 days after we talked on the phone. I would not be surprised if you don't have yours today...if not already. The company does good...if you can get in touch with them which seems to be hit or miss.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Host of Hosts

Customer service seems to be lacking at many companies. I bought a Summit Razor SS in late Sept 2006( some of you may know the story) and with it was supposed to be a Summit Skin to quiet the stand and Camo it out. One of the reasons I bought the Summit. Well long story short Summit said the skin was defective but in the meantime they were still advertising their stands with the product on the second call to Summit I was told the materials wer defective and they would be shipping me the upgraded ones sometime in November. I doubt I will ever see them. I won't buy from Summit again. I don't care how good the stands are I want good honest customer service.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well isn't that funny ,when you want to purchase something ,they return your camll right of way ,but when your having problem's they don't .
That's good to hear ,I'm sure you'll get a response once you send them this link LOL

If you don't honour your product good or bad ,you'll have a hrd time competing in the market .

nubo
Old 11-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

I have one too. Bought a Summit seat at the show I bought the EQ stand at. Never even tried the bench seat. I've had zero problems with the Summit seat on mine. I still use my old Non-Typical (the original one by Wayne) which is a very good stand.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:56 AM

I called last Tuesday and they answered the phone right away and asked if my stand had shipped yet in which she replied no, she then asked when I needed it by and I said ASAP. So the stand shipped the next day Fed Ex and was waiting on me at the house Friday afternoon. I installed the handles and the 2 clamps and straps went outside to try it out on a southern pine I have in my front yard. Using the pine would tell me just how quiet this stand would be with the rough bark even though all the trees I hunt out of are oaks. Its very easy to install on the tree and took about 1 minute. I am very impressed with how quiet the stand is while climbing and the best part-leveling the stand half way up the tree. My overall thought about this stand is : GREAT STAND, and worth every penny!
Old 11-21-2006, 02:02 PM

I got an Equalizer last year and love it. I've climbed some funky trees and have always felt safe and level. And I like to get pretty high. I sit ALL day and don't have a big problem with the seat. There's a lot of product out there and I've bought quite a bit of it but this stand works for me!

Quick Reply: I Take It Back...(my recommendation for equalizer treestands)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.