Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Tree-Lounge Tree Stand

Old 10-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Tree-Lounge Tree Stand

I have had the Old Style for over 15yrs, but don't like the New Style. The Tree Lounge will do what no other Tree Stand cando. Take A Look At Their Video!

Old 10-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Scoobiedoo....great product..TL
Old 10-17-2006, 11:20 AM

I have wanted a Treelounge since I saw one years ago, they are a great stand. I met Bob Hice at the deer classic in Bloomington a few years back and he let me try the Treelounge he had on display,I am sold on them.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:28 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: freezermeat

I have wanted a Treelounge since I saw one years ago, they are a great stand. I met Bob Hice at the deer classic in Bloomington a few years back and he let me try the Treelounge he had on display,I am sold on them.
I met Bob Hice at the factory in Cummings,Gaback in 1992 and he gave me a tour. I had already bought 2 Tree Lounges before that!
Old 11-08-2006, 06:17 PM

I have got one that's been collecting dust for four years now. You say they are getting good price on ebay. Guess I'll go have a look.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I owned one a few years back and yes it is heavy and in my opinion not a stand for a couple of hours in a tree. But is you are staying all day there isnt anything else on the market like it. I personally didnt care for the bowhunting attachment as I felt too far away from the tree but that was just me. I found it very easy to climb with but a little hard to come down in. If you have your own land where you can lock it to a tree it is wonderful. I did sell mine but I have had 2 heart attacks and am 60 years old. But if I had somewhere to leave it on a tree I would purchase another one in a minute.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:40 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: royak

I owned one a few years back and yes it is heavy and in my opinion not a stand for a couple of hours in a tree. But is you are staying all day there isnt anything else on the market like it. I personally didnt care for the bowhunting attachment as I felt too far away from the tree but that was just me. I found it very easy to climb with but a little hard to come down in. If you have your own land where you can lock it to a tree it is wonderful. I did sell mine but I have had 2 heart attacks and am 60 years old. But if I had somewhere to leave it on a tree I would purchase another one in a minute.
And I am going on 67!I don't think it's Heavy!!!

Old 11-11-2006, 06:42 AM
Spike

I agree with Royak in regards to the Bowhunting Adapter. I also found that it was a bit noisy as you stood ( the platform moved just a bit). I liked the confort of the stand and did find that it was a bit noisy when coming down. Maybe I didn't use it enough to get use to it. What I generally did was to place it in a tree next to a tree that I could climb. In this way I didn't need to worry about going up or down. As was stated, you need to have an area where it is safe from theft.
I do agree, it can be a bit heavy if you have a long walk. I have only killed one buck out of it and that was during rifle season. As far as comfort, I believe it's hard to beat!
Old 11-29-2006, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I looks like a great gun hunting stand but I can't see bowhunting out of one. How do you stand up to take a shot? It doesn't look like you could shoot to your right side or behind you very easy either. JMO.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Typical Buck

I had a couple of them before and loved them. By far the most comfortable stand I've tried. I no longer have them, took to hunting off the ground for the extra challenge. You can adjust the angle on the tree to however you like to sit from almost completely lying down to sitting upright, I never had any trouble standing up in mine and it was the only stand that I sat in from daylight to dark in.

Quick Reply: Tree-Lounge Tree Stand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.