Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Elimitrax

Old 09-28-2006, 04:07 PM

Default Elimitrax

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the elimitrax overboots. I did a search and did not find a lot of information on them. Just wondering if anyone could tell me about them and whether or not they are worth it. I need to get new rubber boots and thought they might be a solution for over my hiking boots....
Old 09-28-2006, 04:12 PM

Default RE: Elimitrax

If you're determined to waste some money, I've got a pair I'll sell you... cheap! Just kidding, I wouldn't even give them to anyone that I didn't absolutely hate.[:@][:@][:@]

For the amount of racket they make you may as well ride a train to your stand. Deer won't smell you 'cause there won't be any around to smell you!
Old 09-28-2006, 05:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

If you're determined to waste some money, I've got a pair I'll sell you... cheap! Just kidding, I wouldn't even give them to anyone that I didn't absolutely hate.[:@][:@][:@]

For the amount of racket they make you may as well ride a train to your stand. Deer won't smell you 'cause there won't be any around to smell you!
Explain,

So your saying they are noisy?
Old 09-28-2006, 09:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

One of my friends I bowhunt with every year has a pair of those and use's them.
I asked him how he liked them and he said they're all right he thinks they work ok.
When he gets within 200 yards of his stand , he'll put them on and walk to his stand then take them off to climb up his tree.
Seems like he go though a lot of touble when all I do is wear a pair of rubber hunting boots and put sent pads on the bottom of them.
We both get the same results and I didn't have to buy some fancy sent proof boots , but he likes them.