Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

HOYT? NEVER AGAIN!!

Old 08-22-2006, 02:06 PM

Default RE: HOYT? NEVER AGAIN!!

ORIGINAL: waltwittman

sounds to me like your dealer may be the problem... maybe he has a temper simular to yours and when he gets pissed he just starts breakin things... or maybe he just doesn't like you?
So you think you know me that well? . I know you LOVE HOYT, And if the moderators want to kick me off for my "temper" then go ahead! I came on hear to get advice and to be able to vent about ALL THINGS ARCHERY! Not to have to listen to *edited for content*

Portions deleted for acceptance. Rob , you won't be deleted for your temper however you will be for continued rule violations such as name calling.

--cjc--
Old 08-22-2006, 02:55 PM

i was just having a little fun... i'm sorry about what i said; i didn't mean anything buy it...
look, i know you got screwed and you're pissed and rightfully so. it's just that everytime someone says i hate hoyt or i hate mathews, or bowtec, or whatever... there becomes these long draw-out arguments that in the end don't accomplish anything... and after a while they bore me... nevertheless, i'm sorry and i really do hope that you have better luck in the future.
walt
Old 08-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Dominant Buck

Interesting. I guess i have never noticed it. I tune all my bows. Once i get one from the factory, the first thing I do is check and set my tiller as well as cam timing, rest, etc. etc.. I have noticed, most bows, straight from the shop are off. Once I got that set, I paper tune and recheck time, tiller, knock, yokes, etc.. The last trykon i tuned for a buddy was a nail driver, broad head or field point. Spit them all the same.

Good luck with the bowtech, thats a hell of a bow as well. No need in shooting something that has rubbed you wrong.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:19 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: caleb7mm

ORIGINAL: waltwittman

sounds to me like your dealer may be the problem... maybe he has a temper simular to yours and when he gets pissed he just starts breakin things... or maybe he just doesn't like you?
So you think you know me that well? You're an idiot. I know you LOVE HOYT, but thats no reason to be a prick! And if the moderators want to kick me off for my "temper" then go ahead! I came on hear to get advice and to be able to vent about ALL THINGS ARCHERY! Not to have to listen to *edited for content*

--cjc--
So you are going to call someone an idiot and flame him out just for cracking a little joke? If you can't take critizism, don't post critisizm. If you don't want to shoot a hoyt, then don't buy one. I find it dumb that you post, "never again hoyt" yet you use one right now? You ask for opinions, then trash people when they give them. You need to take your meds man, seriously.

Portions deleted for acceptance...same note as above, Rob
Old 08-25-2006, 04:58 AM
Host of Hosts

The dealer I do some work for has sold a hell of alot of Trykons and never had the concern you mentioned. I agree with the rest of the guys who say Hoyt would absolutely make it right if indeed you got a lemon. They haven't been around for 75 years by accident.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:43 PM

Deleted by Rob and I apologize for not catching this childlike behavior sooner.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:55 PM

Caleb7mm,
Take a breath brother. I agree that the crap you are going through is a real pain and frustrating but all these people here want to do is help you. You are way out of bounds! Everybody has a opinion but that doesn't mean they are demanding you to do it. It's just advice through their experience. Do what you want and if you don't like what these knowledgeable people has to say then don't ever come back on here with a question if you don't want to hear it and figure it out yourself.

Respectfully
MD