HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Predator Deception Review New PICS (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/149321-predator-deception-review-new-pics.html)

HuntingEd 07-26-2006 04:12 PM

Predator Deception Review New PICS

Just got my predator deception today, Thought i'd show yall some B&W photos of me. Keep in mind that I am standing in completly green foilage.

HuntingEd 07-26-2006 04:14 PM

RE: Predator Deception Review New PICS

another... this is about 20 yrds. Im very impressed w/ the camo, I plan on getting some fall gray and possible some green...

Antler Eater 07-26-2006 05:21 PM

Good stuff...

WKP Todd 07-26-2006 06:37 PM

You think it's good on the ground, wait til you get in a tree wearing it! Predator Fall Gray is excellent in all elevated stand situations. I have been getting away with murder for years!

I'm actually switching camo's this year to Intrusion Treeline though. More white and bigger "chunks" that I think may work even better, especially late season.

lte_622 07-26-2006 08:56 PM

nice

gibblet 07-27-2006 05:21 AM

that does look real good!

wrenchbender 07-27-2006 06:23 AM

I am a believer in Predator Deception camo. I use it for spring turkey hunting also. It works great. I never worry about sitting in an area with alot of green, the earth tones just bust up your outline anywhere. This past spring, while turkey hunting, I dang near had a whitetail walk right over me. That was pretty cool.

PABowhntr 07-30-2006 04:50 AM

Definitely looks great in that pic.

Might Mite 08-01-2006 06:32 AM

Looks great.

hardcorehunter 08-01-2006 08:39 AM

Looks great!! I love the camo.HCH

waltwittman 08-05-2006 03:38 PM

why is it when people want to show off their camo on this site they do it in black & white or while hiding behind a leaf filled branch????

HuntingEd 08-06-2006 07:08 PM

because experts say deer see in black and white. And you want to show the camo in the environment you hunt in. If it makes you happy, I can show you a pic of my camo in color in my trophy room.

Mr. Animal 08-09-2006 12:36 PM

looks good

Capt Ray 08-10-2006 03:11 PM

Just wish it came in 3D!

rankbull 08-17-2006 12:57 PM

I love the look of the predator camos, the question I have is how different is it from the old BDUs? I am very interested in it. I would love to see other peoples camo in black and white. Ill try to get some pics of the old BDUs I have.

Orions_Bow 08-17-2006 01:09 PM

This is one of my top choices for a camo pattern, I really like it! My Double Bull Blind looks great when it is setup in the woods.

Finch 08-17-2006 10:26 PM

I think the deception would be better suited for my hunting environment. I am still kind of iffy about the fall gray.

What fabric did you choose?

HuntingEd 08-18-2006 12:34 PM

Its the cableas silent weave series. I actually like fall grey very much as well.

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-18-2006 01:32 PM

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

because experts say deer see in black and white. And you want to show the camo in the environment you hunt in. If it makes you happy, I can show you a pic of my camo in color in my trophy room.
That is not my understanding....they do not see in true black in white...but we'll never ever no, the deer won't tell us the truth.

ash2042 08-19-2006 03:16 PM

That is not my understanding....they do not see in true black in white...but we'll never ever no, the deer won't tell us the truth.
I agree, I have heard they do see diferent colors just not as many as humans and the shades of the colors vary. Although black and white shades may be the majority.

antlerchaser 08-22-2006 08:29 AM

Everything I have researched says that they see in shades of yellow. That is why they are not alarmed at Blaze orange.