Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 The bisquit is coming off! >

The bisquit is coming off!

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

The bisquit is coming off!

Old 07-14-2006, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The bisquit is coming off!

My wife had a biscuit and just went to the Quicktune 2100 from NAP on her RintecXL. I shoot the same rest on my Old Glory. Works real good and the price is nice, about $50.
Old 07-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had the same problem with mine. People would tell me that I need to get it tuned. Well I had three shops tune it and it didn't cure the problem. I also found that I would get inconsistant shots. It costs me a deer and that was it. No more.

I went with a QAD Ultra rest. Full containment with a fall away rest. No problems now except for my arrows shooting too tight and cutting the vanes.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Fork Horn

i switched from a wb to a qad ultra rest its working great for me.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:09 AM

The archer's motto:

"The problem couldn't be me, so it must be the equipment."
Old 07-17-2006, 11:52 AM

Get some blazer's and you won't have to worry about the wrinkling of the vanes. End of story.

For 3D and target I do use a trophy taker, but come fall it get's replaced with a whisker biscuit. When it comes to hunting I follow the K.I.S.S. principle.

And one more thing, the biscuit is very, very accurate, because I am sure someone will say it is not accurate.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know.. if I asked 10 different hunters on any single question of waht archery rest they use, I'll more than likely get 8 different responses.

Carolina Archery does not sponsor me, but I love the very accurate WB.

I do shoot aluminum, 4 inch vanes, and their is little or NO fletching problem! When the arrow is released the Wb opens much larger than the hole that is seen by the naked eye.

I am not defending the Wb, I just wish everyone could just get along!
Old 07-17-2006, 10:05 PM

I have been using the whisker Biscuit with my Switchback and Beman ICS 400 arrows and have never had a problem with it wrinkling or tearing off my vanes.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

great decision there turkeycaller
Old 07-20-2006, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you're going to a fallaway don't overlook the new redesigned GKF Mirage. It's an awesome rest and imo the best fallaway hunting rest out there.It'swhisper quiet on the drawas well as the shot.

Old 07-22-2006, 09:27 PM

I have to agree with the other WB guys here...I have had ZERO problems with my Blazers wrinkling....but I also shoot feathers too and have zero problems as well.

For hunting it really is the BEST rest out there!

If you want a bunch of springs and cables and do-dads that can frigg up miles from home with the elk of a lifetime in your sights by all means go ahead with drop aways and such.

If you want fool proof simplicity and consistentcy shot after shot all day long......WHISKER BISCUIT!

Quick Reply: The bisquit is coming off!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.