Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

STS

Old 06-27-2006, 07:37 PM

Default STS

how many of you are using them? are they worth the money? can i still use a stabilizer if i dont have a rear mounting hole?

Old 06-27-2006, 09:14 PM

Default RE: STS

They are worth every penny. We sell tons of the STS both online and in the retail store. In the retail shop, I tell guys, let me put it on. If it doesn't make your bow feel better, I'll take it off. Results...I have never had to remove one after the shooter tried it.
Old 06-28-2006, 07:13 AM
Typical Buck

I really like mine. I was able to take all string silencers off.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:17 PM

they are an excellent addition well worth the money
Old 07-01-2006, 02:45 AM
Typical Buck

Best $40 you can spend on your bow. Put one on a 2003 Diamond Machette I bought for my Son, when I got the bow there was considerable hand shock and noise, installed the STS and now it is as quiet as my Switchback and or Bowtech Triumph. Yes you can install a stabiliser ahead of the front mount STS, it comes with an adapter. The STS also eliminates arm slap if your draw length isn't quite right.