Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Trophy Ridge,What a company >

Trophy Ridge,What a company

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Trophy Ridge,What a company

Old 06-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default Trophy Ridge,What a company

I contacted Trophy Ridge about a defective rest that I had purchased online from 3D Shoots. After explaining what was wrong;the person I spoke with on the phone said she is sending one right out, with directions on returning the old one after my new one arrived. I was very impressed with them, so when I need other accessories I will look at their products first.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trophy Ridge,What a company

I would question that you got a "defective" rest in the first place?
Old 06-26-2006, 02:37 PM

[blockquote]quote:

by P3FE
I contacted Trophy Ridge about a defective rest that I had purchased online from 3D Shoots. After explaining what was wrong;the person I spoke with on the phone said she is sending one right out, with directions on returning the old one after my new one arrived. I was very impressed with them, so when I need other accessories I will look at their products first. [/blockquote]

So after all this bashing of me and my company, you contact Trophy Ridge like I asked you to do and they easily and quickly take care of the problem, like I said they would and you are still unhappy with us?
Old 06-26-2006, 11:46 PM

I have a trophy ridge sight and a drop a-way rest on my pse. I really like them both. They seem to be a quality built product.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:53 PM

I have to agree, Trophy Ridge is a top notch archery company. I have their rest, sight and quiver on my Old Glory. They are solid pieces of equipement and I have never had a problem with them. I really am pleased with them.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's awsome to hear about Trophy Ridge .It's unfortunate that the middle man had to get dragged into the middle of all of this .I don't know the situation ,so that's all i'll have to say.

nubo
Old 06-29-2006, 08:54 AM

Not to stir up the hornets nest, but several of my buddies and I have used Trophy Ridge Sights for years and have had several problems. While their customer service is great, problems exist that shouldn't. Both of my buddies had the sight fall off the bracket while shooting it. They did send the newest versions of the sights at no charge....so they can't complain. I have had noise and tightening problems with my sights for a year now and cannot figure it out. Granted, they have the best technology in the sight and drop away business and I love the VIP technology, I just wish they could put a little more design work in the sights to make them a little more robust and secure. The Pin section easily moves and is tough to set up exactly perpendicular to arrow flight. I have also heard complaints from guys with slower bows that the sight fiber optics hang down too low and they can't get arrow clearance (fletching clearance). I know this is only a few opinions and there are those who have had no problems, but that is what a forum is for so I hope no one replies upset.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:27 AM

when i had that matrix sight i had to super glue it in place. they did send a replacement - and i had to super glue the windage unit again.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:44 PM
Fork Horn

Their stuff looks cool with good camo, but a major lack in quality in my opinion.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like their stuff. I have several accessories, never abit of problems. i love the sight i have now. for the first time, i have a sight that is exactly what i want. i wanted to change something about every sight i've ever had before this one. little pricey, but worth it to me.

Quick Reply: Trophy Ridge,What a company

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.