Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

My Review - Liberty Bow

Old 06-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Banned

Default RE: My Review - Liberty Bow

I like the idea but I have to shoot one Rick before I buy sight unseen. Did you get my message? Where in IA can I shoot one?
HCH[/align]
Old 06-16-2006, 03:31 PM

I would love to try one, maybe they will become more available if they are a decent product and do catch on.

I'd also like to see some reviews from people not obviously connected to the product. Maybe Liberty should be sending some new bows out for review if they have made improvements to the product they sent out previously.

I never said it was a bad product I just said that given the source your review should be taken with a healthy dose of speculation. Maybe it's a good product and maybe it isn't but without some degree of independence I'm not going to give any review much credibility. Nothing personal.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would love to be able to shoot one sometime. Looks like an interesting concept. But being so short, I wonder how forgiving the bow would be. Being a run and gun type of bowhunter, the idea of this type of bow is appealing. Great review, thanks for posting. The video was nice to see as well!
Old 06-16-2006, 11:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cabelas4Toys

I would love to try one, maybe they will become more available if they are a decent product and do catch on.

I'd also like to see some reviews from people not obviously connected to the product. Maybe Liberty should be sending some new bows out for review if they have made improvements to the product they sent out previously.

I never said it was a bad product I just said that given the source your review should be taken with a healthy dose of speculation. Maybe it's a good product and maybe it isn't but without some degree of independence I'm not going to give any review much credibility. Nothing personal.
Liberty does have them out to a dealer network of well over 100 dealers. There is one in Clinton, IA called R&R, go there and test drive one.
Old 06-17-2006, 04:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Rick, please send me a PM with some price and dealer-locales on the Liberty. I live in north-east Illinois. Liked the review btw.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:47 PM

I have shot one and its OK. My proshop got 3 and they are just looking to get rid of the 3rd. they have a tendancy to fall apart. Its jumpy too. The letoff is great but there was something i just didnt like. I would try one and get lots of opinions before you put the money in it.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:05 PM

Hello Rick I am new to this sight. I was on the web looking for others with knowledge on the Liberty one Bow. I have one and Love it. Great For Hunting in thick Brush. Not the best for windy conditions in open areas. I purchased a second one, I plan on putting on a drop away rest if I can and better sights. With a small stablizer. The one I have now is set at 54 pounds and I can hit a paper plate on a calm day at 50 yards time and time again. At 30 yards I have to be careful not to ruinmy arrows. Just wondering if anyone out there could give me more information about what works on their liberty One Bow? This is one fun bow to shoot. I have a PSE and love it also. Thanks for any information you can post.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Iowa Monsterbuck

"The shop I am working at is now the largest volume Liberty dealer we are aware of in the country."

"I am managing the internet sales of these bows through the shop."

"I would be your dealer connection."

Yeah Rick, I can see that you have no vested interest at all. Please forgive me of being skeptical of your glowingly complementary review.

Loved your Super Freak album by the way!

I'm glad everyone was mature enough to pull it together on this thread. I have to admit though that i hadn't laughed uncontrollably for a long time until I read Monsterbuck's reply. Kudos Iowa, Your skepticism was prudently applied and your rebuttal was absolutely rock solid.

P.S. Rick sounds like a cool bow, iv'e read some reviews on them, i'm sure they will have a place in todays market for extremes and the newest coolest stuff.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:34 PM

Video didn't work??
Old 06-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice review Matt. I have always enjoyed and appreciated your honest and well written reviews on the products that you come in contact with. Looks like a cool bow. Maybe this fall at Rob's I can test drive yours?

Quick Reply: My Review - Liberty Bow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.