Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

My Review - Liberty Bow

Old 06-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My Review - Liberty Bow

Here is the URL to the video of me shooting it.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v283/ringostar40/?action=view&current=LibertyVideos004.flv

Old 06-13-2006, 11:19 AM

That's great, here's my review and oh by the way I'm one of the only people that sells this product. Oh, and all those other people who aren't affiliated with the company that have reported negative comments about the product, yeah they didn't really get the product that we're really selling. Yeah that was some old prototype that was WAY worse than what we're selling now. Just disregard all those other reviews, trust me, I wouldn't lie to you.....
Old 06-13-2006, 12:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cabelas4Toys

That's great, here's my review and oh by the way I'm one of the only people that sells this product. Oh, and all those other people who aren't affiliated with the company that have reported negative comments about the product, yeah they didn't really get the product that we're really selling. Yeah that was some old prototype that was WAY worse than what we're selling now. Just disregard all those other reviews, trust me, I wouldn't lie to you.....
Wow that was quite out of line and very rude.

I don't personally sell this product or have anything to gain with people on this sight purchasing one.As a matter of fact I am on a co-op sponsorship with a different bow manufacturing company other than Liberty.The shop I shoot for sells this product and Idon't get paid to work there. I would have this position with the shopeven if nota single one of these bows sells as I am there to represent a completely different brand of bow. I actually asked if I could bring this review to the internet on behalf of the shop because I thought it was such a cool bow unlike anything I have seen before and thought itwas more than just a novelty.

When I made mention about a month ago of having shot one of these extensively, people on here actually asked me to put up a review because they were curious, so I did. I made this post because Ihonestly feel that it is a greattool for certainhunting situations and that there is a good fit for this productwith certain people. It is not for everyone, and I clearly said above that I would never recommend this as someones only bow, or their first bow. It is however the perfect bow for killing whitetails at 30 yards or closer (for the average archer) out of tight confined treestands or ground blinds.

There are TONS of products that the shop can sell that I don't really believe in or think is a good fit, and I don't and will not position those products as something of interest to a customer. Bash me all you want, but people that come into the shop and get their hands on these things and an opportunity to shoot one really like them a lot. I do my best to give good unbiased reviews on products I am in contact with through the shop, and the bottom line is that I will not give a favorable review on a product I don't believe in or wouldn't use.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

RJ, he is shopping at Cabelas for all of his hunting toys so he certainly has the "best of the best" of the archery world right there at this beckoning call any time he needs a "real" review of a product.[&:]

I wouldn't let it bother me too much.

Good review.

Old 06-15-2006, 03:49 PM

"The shop I am working at is now the largest volume Liberty dealer we are aware of in the country."

"I am managing the internet sales of these bows through the shop."

"I would be your dealer connection."

Yeah Rick, I can see that you have no vested interest at all. Please forgive me of being skeptical of your glowingly complementary review.

Loved your Super Freak album by the way!

Old 06-16-2006, 09:07 AM

oh boy

Old 06-16-2006, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

How about if you go shoot one, form an educated opinion from hands on experience, and then decide if its worth publicly bashing someone or questioning them?If what you find conflicts with what I have reported here then please feel free to share your thoughts in a professional manner based onyour facts and not assumptions.

I am done here, thanks for ruining my thread, I hope you feel fulfilled.

ORIGINAL: Cabelas4Toys

"The shop I am working at is now the largest volume Liberty dealer we are aware of in the country."

"I am managing the internet sales of these bows through the shop."

"I would be your dealer connection."

Yeah Rick, I can see that you have no vested interest at all. Please forgive me of being skeptical of your glowingly complementary review.

Loved your Super Freak album by the way!

Old 06-16-2006, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well put Rick James!
Old 06-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Typical Buck

pm me with a bit more information on it...like price and how i can get my hands on one...this bow may revolutionize the bowhunting industry
Old 06-16-2006, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Kamil

pm me with a bit more information on it...like price and how i can get my hands on one...this bow may revolutionize the bowhunting industry
Sending PM now.

Quick Reply: My Review - Liberty Bow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.