HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   cuddeback noflash (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/143480-cuddeback-noflash.html)

whitetail72 05-26-2006 12:14 AM

cuddeback noflash

Has anyone seen or got the new noflash cuddeback. if so how is it? and do you like it like the older cuddebacks. Was looking to maybe get one .

whitetail72 05-30-2006 11:43 PM

RE: cuddeback noflash

WOW nothing on this one

ampahunter 05-31-2006 07:28 PM

I have one on order for the last 4 weeks. Cabelas is saying they should be in stock within 1-2 weeks.
My main reason for ordering one is an attempt to get some those unreasonable sub-standard humans who are screwing around my farm on film. Once I can accomplish this without them seeing a 'flash', then the Cuddeback No Flash would have done its job.

PABuck_HNTR 06-04-2006 09:13 AM

ORIGINAL: ampahunter

I have one on order for the last 4 weeks. Cabelas is saying they should be in stock within 1-2 weeks.
My main reason for ordering one is an attempt to get some those unreasonable sub-standard humans who are screwing around my farm on film. Once I can accomplish this without them seeing a 'flash', then the Cuddeback No Flash would have done its job.

Sorry to hear about your intuders. I hope you get them and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Why is it that people are such idiots?

muzzleblast525 06-18-2006 08:08 PM

I think the Cuddeback IR has just hit the stores in the past couple of weeks. Now, if you want to just talk Cuddeback, I love the two I have, 3.0 (First Pic) and 1.3 (Second Pic).

nodog 06-19-2006 05:22 AM

<<quote:

ORIGINAL: ampahunter

My main reason for ordering one is an attempt to get some those unreasonable sub-standard humans who are screwing around my farm on film. Once I can accomplish this without them seeing a 'flash', then the Cuddeback No Flash would have done its job. >>

I've got some bone head in an atv running around here skirting the woods so he's safe so far. Instead of a camera just yet I put a sign up where he can see it from a distance but only read it after getting close that say's "SMILE". I think he saw it the other day.:D

ampahunter 06-21-2006 08:33 PM

nodog--that's not a bad idea--think I'll drop a sign on the front gate.
Last April the donuts backed into my gate and forced it off the hangers then drove over the gate a few times, leaving just twisted metal.
A few days ago my Cuddeback Noflash arrived, from Cabelas--a much smaller unit to the regular Cuddeback 3.0, but it's thicker and the batteries now are in two pontoon shape tubes.
This weekend I'll set it up and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't stolen.
Anyone has any ideas how to hang it out in the woods without giving away its location?
I really want to get those who've been stealing my stands and damaging my stuff caught on camera, this way I'll have some evidence to proceed with the MNR and press the charges.
These guys are unreasonable, they've been hunting the farm without my approval and I ignored them, until the stealing started and now it's gone beyond my tolerance.
ITS GOTTA STOP!!!

nodog 06-22-2006 06:23 AM

Some guys have hung a dummy camera and positioned the real one to cover it. The thieves were caught that way. The "Hogans Hero's" way was always cool, inside some stump or tree.:D

Avalanche 06-22-2006 07:09 AM

Ampahunter,
Does the no flash use the same CF card as the other Cuddebacks?

r33h 06-22-2006 07:42 AM

How long does the battery life last on the cuddeback IR no flash cameras?