Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

new Cuddeback - don't tell me I'm going to have a problem with it too

Old 02-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: new Cuddeback - don't tell me I'm going to have a problem with it too

I have one and have seen no problems with it yet nice pictures and long battery life
Old 05-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: new Cuddeback - don't tell me I'm going to have a problem with it too

well, returned the first Cuddeback and got a new one. seems to work ok (I put it in advanced mode). However, I got the cards home and the pictures are "off" looking. almost look like a negative. Did I miss something with the set-up or is this one NFG also?? here are a couple pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/doughboysigep/CDY_0001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/doughboysigep/CDY_00020.jpg
Old 05-15-2006, 09:19 PM
Typical Buck

LOOKS LIKE TO ME IT IS SHOOTING AS EXPECTED . IF YOU SHOOT INTO THE SUN IT WILL NOT BE A GOOD PICTURE
HERE IS A PICTURE I TOOK LAST SPRING WITH MY CUDDYBACK ALITTLE TOO FAR FROM BEAR BUT I WAS AFRAID THEY WOULD DESTROY MY TOY.

Old 05-15-2006, 09:25 PM

One of my latest....Made the same mistake once by pointing it towards the sun.

Old 05-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

sun or no sun, the pics were bad. The one with me is not in the direct sun and is worse than the first pic. I called Cuddeback (they have no email address) and they say the card was bad and needs to be reformatted. i say ok, and I will try it. The rep says they have "no" problem with their cameras. I have already returnered one - we'll see if thier advice works (i will try to reformat the memory card). We will see.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

the card(s) is formatted fine. I really hope it was just a fluke and the pics will be ok in the future. I'm not real confident though.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I put my new Cuddeback out the end of January. Got alot of great night time pictures. Now that the deer are moving more during daylight hours, my pictures suck. The animal is blurry most of the time. It continues to take great ones in the dark. Now I know some people will say that the deer was moving, but they are also moving thru at night. I called Cuddeback and had to email one of their techs some example pictures. Meanwhile, I pulled the camera so as to have it in front of me in case I needed to tell them something over the phone. The next day he emailed me that he needed a number from the programming part of the camera, so he would know if I would have to send it in or it was something I could fix on my own. That was almost a week ago and I haven't heard back from him. I put my camera back out this afternoon because I couldn't stand the fact that I might be missing some animals. If he doesn't respond next week I will be calling them again! Do any of you guys get alot of blurry pictures? Check these out.

Old 05-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

it now appears that there is something wrong with the card I had. I just check another card and it worked fine (crisp, clean pics) and the bad card would register at the store when I tried to develop pics off it. Love the battery life. Still on original set (think it's going on 6-7 weeks).
Old 05-21-2006, 06:56 PM

Just got back from the lease, putting another camera up and found the same problem with a CF Card. Thank goodness I had an extra with me.
Old 05-22-2006, 05:32 PM

Is it realy for sale? I have the same model and it works great if it is low enough and set up correctly.

Quick Reply: new Cuddeback - don't tell me I'm going to have a problem with it too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.