HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Finally my Hoyt Trykon XL has arrived!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/134302-finally-my-hoyt-trykon-xl-has-arrived.html)

loverboy9_1_1 02-24-2006 02:21 PM

Finally my Hoyt Trykon XL has arrived!!!

I just layed my hands on my new Trykon XL today. I ordered it two months ago and it just came in. All I can say is WOW, and it was worth the wait!

1BadTrykonXL 02-25-2006 09:02 AM

RE: Finally my Hoyt Trykon XL has arrived!!!

Congrats! I agree, the wait was worth it. What are youputtin on that bad boy?

PABuck_HNTR 02-25-2006 12:56 PM

Congrats on your new bow. I bought a Trykon (shorter version)last Wednesday and shot it for the first time(with the exception of the basement) today at the Dart Target system I shot my best score to date with my new Trykon. I'm glad I bought it.

loverboy9_1_1 02-25-2006 06:30 PM

I have an Impact Archery sight on it and a Trophy taker Shakey Hunter. I ordered a Copper John's Dead Nuts to put on it. How do you like the Fuse Stablizer? I thought about ordering one to put on it. I like the looks of it and it matches the bow which is nice.

gspjeb 02-26-2006 06:27 PM

1Bad................I have a new Trykon and was wondering what you think of the Schaffer rest?......I currently am using the drop zone but I am having some problems......was wondering if the TEC-1 was as good as it looks....thanks

1BadTrykonXL 02-27-2006 12:02 AM

gspjeb...I love the rest, it is worth every penny. I have 2 rests from Schaffer, the first is a Mat-1 which I have had on my Mathews Q2 for 5 years and never had a problem with it. I just got the Tec-1 about a month ago. No problems so far. It has upgrades compared to the Mat-1 so Iknow it will never let me down. One last thing the perfectly mathing Hardwoods Green HD camo is sweeet.
Good Shootin'
Alan

kpsingleton 03-02-2006 12:59 PM

Congrats on the new bow! I got to hold one this past weekend and all I can say is that it was sweet! I am jeolous. Good luck and good shooting.

WBowhunt 03-03-2006 07:09 PM

Which Configuration did you get. I checked one out a couple weeks about w/ Cam 1/2 85% let-off and about popped myself in the face[:-] at the break over. I was told the 65% cam's are much better. I just did not expect the sudden drop in weight.

VA HEAD HUNTER 03-04-2006 10:39 PM

THE TRYKON IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. I CANT WAIT FOR SPRING GOBBLER FOR THE EXCUSE TOO HUNT WITH MINE

loverboy9_1_1 03-06-2006 05:57 PM

I got the 80% letoff and love it!