Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

scent blocker

Old 02-23-2006, 01:07 PM
Spike

Default scent blocker

what do you guys think about the scent blocker jacket and pants? is it really worth all the money?
Old 02-23-2006, 03:53 PM

Default RE: scent blocker

Not for me.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Host of Hosts

Ever since I've paid more attention to scent control I've been alot luckier with bagging more Bucks. As far as scent blocker or scent lok??? I haven't used any of mine yet, so I can't comment on it. I just bought some stuff this last year( after season) while on clearance.
Old 02-27-2006, 08:21 PM

I use a full outfit of scent blocker, andI would swear by it. I have seen more deer and larger bucks since the switch. I also use the scent free shampoo, Your hair puts off more smell than you think. Some of my buddies that I hunt with think its all BS but the others that made the switch love their new gear.
Old 02-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Before this year I never used Scent Blocker. I had always showered and use cover scent however, but always thought the suit was to expensive.

I finally gave in a spend $170 for the fleece suit this year. I was VERY pleased. I saw more deer, and bigger bucks. Usually in past years I would see about 2-3 deer on average, but this year that jumped to about 8-10 on most days. Well worth the money IMO.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:04 AM

Waste of money, does not work. Just my opinion andme and my friends have used them, I still use it because I bought it and like the camo....!!!
However, will never buy it again.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:36 AM
Fork Horn

Its a great buy if ur dedicated to the sport
Old 02-28-2006, 08:17 AM
Fork Horn

its all opinions!! some say yea,some say naa. i use it. shower daily in the soaps,dress in the field,give my self and gear a liberal dosing of scent a way b4 heading to stand. does it work? i think so. but the question really is will it work for you? my opinion is. if it keeps you in that stand longer,then its worth it. nothing can beat a well placed stand with a hunter logging many hours in it.again,just an opinion!!!!!
Old 02-28-2006, 12:48 PM
Fork Horn

I have the SLT Scent Blocker and Nate its the best but its Lite SLTSuper Lite Technology and its deer proof its pricey but well worth it
Old 03-04-2006, 10:43 PM

IVE TRIED THE SCENTBLOCKER GEAR WHEN IT WAS FIRST INTRODUCED AND I HAVE HAD WAY MORE SUCCESS WITH SCENTLOK. SCENT CONTROLLED CLOTHING IS DEFFINETLY WORTH THE MONEY IF YOUR A BOW HUNTER. ESPECIALLY SINCE DEER ARE GETTING SMARTER WITH EVERY ENCOUNTER WITH HUNTING PRESSURE SO ANY CHANCE TO EVEN UP THE ODDS IS A PLUS. ESPECIALLY WITH WEARY OLD SMART BUCKS AND SKETCHY NERVOUS OLD DOES

Quick Reply: scent blocker

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.