Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Wisker Bisquit

Old 10-19-2002, 06:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default Wisker Bisquit

What do you think of the wisker bisquit arrow rest?
Old 10-19-2002, 06:21 PM

Default RE: Wisker Bisquit

lot of them out there. all told though i believe it produces too much drag. although your arrow would not fall off the rest, huh? think better ones have come out in the last year.
Old 10-22-2002, 09:53 AM
Spike

I switched to the whisker biscuit two years ago and love it. It holds the arrow on and is quiet. I'd never go back to the launchers, etc. that I used to use.

Jack
Old 10-22-2002, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love the WB. Some have had troubles with the WB ripping fletchings from arrows, I have not. I did trim the whiskers on the back side of the WB, and some from the front, and there is minimal drag. Easy to paper tune with it also. If ripping flecthings is a problem, simple solution is to put a small drop of super glue at the front edge of the fletchings, no more problems. I also probably won't go back to the TM rest, no reason to.
Old 10-22-2002, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

DehavenPhoto, are you from Martinsburg, WV? There is a photogropher that does seniors pictures out of WV by the name of Jack and I was wondering if theres any relation?
Old 10-23-2002, 06:38 PM

I bought one and returned it two days later. Too much contact with the arrow and a pain to load.

I'm looking at the new Shoot-Out rest by Golden Key. The Bodoodle Zappers look good too. They load from the top or the side and much less arrow contact.

I recently bought the Huntmaster rest for my target bow and it holds the arrow really well, easy to tune and you can shoot fingers if needed. Some people don't like plungers but I have no idea why.

Old 10-23-2002, 10:41 PM
Spike

Josh,

I the one. The senior portrait photographer. I love to deerhunt, especially bowhunt.

Jack
Old 10-23-2002, 11:07 PM

I don't really care for the whisker biscuit for a few reasons, but I do like the idea of not having the arrow fall off the rest. I have been eyeing this rest for a while and it seems promising. www.apaarchery.com does any one know anything about this rest? what are your thoughts about it?
Old 10-24-2002, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Its not hard to load if you cut a 1/4" slot in the biscuit. It allows you to feed it throught just like a regular prong rest, yet keeps the arrow holding ability.
Old 10-27-2002, 09:51 AM

I don't think there is a better rest out there, that serves the needs of the average hunter.

Quick Reply: Wisker Bisquit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.