Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 WHy doesnt anyone ever talk about..... >

WHy doesnt anyone ever talk about.....

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

WHy doesnt anyone ever talk about.....

Old 01-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default WHy doesnt anyone ever talk about.....

why doesnt anyone ever talk about Parker bows these are also great bow and i dont think ive heard one person say anything about them
Old 01-01-2006, 10:46 AM

Default RE: WHy doesnt anyone ever talk about.....

Never shot one so that is why I don't talk about them. Thats my reason.
Old 01-01-2006, 06:51 PM

my son has a Parker Buck Hunter and it is a really solid bow in my opinion. So far we have been very satisfied with its performance. Ours came set up in a kit with a Trophy ridge 3 pin w/LED, a drop zone rest, quiver, and balance.........we are happy........got it all for around $370.00 at Dicks.........Bow has surprised me with its speed and son loves it.......good luck
Old 01-02-2006, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not that many people know about Parker, since they are a small bow company. Problem is after you buy one, and then down the road comes time to sell it. The re-sale is going to kill you. Personally, I'd stick with a "big name" bow company, because when it come time to sell/trade, your not going to loose as much!! Just a tip.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:12 AM

My pro shop USED to sell them. He no longer does because of what he calls "Quality issued." I have seen 2 brought into the shop with busted limbs.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

i wasnt interested in buying one i was just wonering...whatsw resale on browning
Old 01-05-2006, 10:11 AM

I previously shot a Parker Huntermag and it was a great bow. I now shoot a Parker Phoenix 36 and it is also a great bow. I agree, the resale on Parkers isn't the best. However, why would you buy a bow that you plan on selling. If taken care of, my bow purchases like my guns are lifelong purchases. If anything, I would just buy another bow to have another one, not replace one.
Nate
Old 01-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Fork Horn

my brother has a Parker Premier Mag, it is a really really nice bow in my opinion. We both have been very impressed with the speed, my brother shoots it a lot and and hasnt had any problems with it. I have a Matthews and dont really see any advantages. Around this area most every sport shop sells parkerssoto me they are a well known company, i am sure it is different in other areas.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:08 PM

I will tell you that they are one of the most supportive companies I have ever dealt with. I had some initial problems with my phoenix wearing through cables rather quickly. Parker simply replaced the bow with a brand new one, even though I bought the bow used and am not technically covered by their warranty as a second owner. That's a company that has my business and my respect.
Nate
Old 01-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Fork Horn

i shot a couple of the cheaper models at gander mountain, nice bow but for me a soild back wall was priority 1 and the parkers didnt have it. the more expensive ones might but the ones i shot (not over $450) were very squishy and could be stretched an extra 1/2 inch.

Quick Reply: WHy doesnt anyone ever talk about.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.