Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 whats the wait on trykons >

whats the wait on trykons

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

whats the wait on trykons

Old 12-27-2005, 08:34 PM

Default whats the wait on trykons

I am very happy I ordered my Trykon today. The xl wiyh a 31 1/2 draw length. I was wondering if anyone had any idea on how long its taking to get them after ordered. The pro shop where I bought mine has 6 or 7 on order with no time frame when they are coming in. any input would be app..
Old 12-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: whats the wait on trykons

I ordered an Trykon XL last week and they told me that is would be two weeks, so we shall see. It seems to take them longer than they tell us. So, I guess we will just sit tight and wait.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:31 AM

I ordered mine on tuesday 12/6 and had it on thursday 12/22. My dealer told me 2 - 3 weeks and he was right on. Surprised the heck out of me being it was just before Christmas.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:14 PM

the pro shop here has 10 on hand and gets more every week.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:08 PM

Thanks for the feed back. The proshop I ordered mine from also has some in stock but none with the 31 1/2 inch draw length.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

how much are trykons? just the bare bow
Old 12-29-2005, 10:11 PM
Fork Horn

overpriced...like every other bow out there. It seems like the Trykon is the hot bow right now. I have seen them from $679 to $725 bare.

Take out a second mortgage to buy the accessories.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:50 AM

I bought my Trykontwo weeks ago, and the dealer (JR's Archery, Eden, NC) had several in stock. I had to wait a week for the NAP Smartrest, though!
Old 01-23-2006, 07:57 AM
Spike

NCYankee,

JR is a great guy. I live in Northern VA and have family around the Eden, NC area. Everytime I am in we go shot for a few hours. A few weeks ago JR had just received a few Trykons and set one up and had it to me to shot... He told me to shot all day with it if I wanted too.. That is about the fourth Trykon I have shot and I am told sold on buying one. Not for sure If I can wait tell I down around JRs or not, but that will be my new bow for 06. They are really nice shooters

ORIGINAL: NCYankee

I bought my Trykontwo weeks ago, and the dealer (JR's Archery, Eden, NC) had several in stock. I had to wait a week for the NAP Smartrest, though!
Old 01-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

A proshop I just was in over the weekend sold 27 Trykon's last week and can't keep them in stock. I didn't ask what he was charging but I got mine (from a different place) for $649.

Quick Reply: whats the wait on trykons

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.