Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Keystone Country Store

Old 11-02-2005, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Keystone Country Store

I have to give it to these guys. I used to do most of my online shopping at Lancaster Archery, or off ebay, however I started using keystone a little over a month ago. They were the only place at the time that had everything I needed in an order, so I bought from them. Now I have placed 3 different orders through them, and they are bar none, the fastest shippers I have ever dealt with for online transactions. I just ordered a bunch of blazer vanes, nocks, and glue from them so I could fletch up a few spare arrows for my upcoming week long hunt in PA. It was important that I have all the stuff by today so I would have time to build the arrows. I placed the order Monday night at about 10pm, and they are already here this morning. I have ordered some weird stuff from them too, and nothing seems to ever go on backorder.

Bottom line is this, if you want to get your stuff super fast, Keystone is the place to order from. There product prices are pretty darn good too......and shipping prices are fantastic, the best I have seen. Usually I save enough on their shipping rates to more than cover the difference on product prices that may be cheaper elsewhere.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:05 PM

Default RE: Keystone Country Store

I have ordered from them in the past & they are a great company in my opinion. I had great luck with the orders I have placed with them.

Old 11-02-2005, 08:45 PM

they are great A+
Old 11-05-2005, 07:53 PM

i had the same experience wit keystone country store, have placed about 5 orders from them and recieved all of them within 3 days, and they have a very friendly and helpfull staff, another good place to deal with is mountain archery.
Old 11-06-2005, 11:08 PM

A+ service.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:34 AM

Best place I've ever ordered .....period!! Super fast and communication is great!!
Old 11-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had a good experience as well!
Old 11-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

They are AAA in my book,good people to deal with!
Old 11-16-2005, 07:41 AM

i have used keystone ever since i got addicted to this thing called bowhunting 7 yrs ago. from my bow, to arrows, and everything in b/w they have helped me. also can help with ANY tech questions you may have. never even though about going anywhere else.

Old 11-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Everyone here has had great luck with them as well, which is why we give out $100 gift certificates to KKS for the winners of the bowhunting contest.

Quick Reply: Keystone Country Store

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.