Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Two Piece Quivers, Any Opinions????? >

Two Piece Quivers, Any Opinions?????

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Two Piece Quivers, Any Opinions?????

Old 11-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Two Piece Quivers, Any Opinions?????

I am thinking about getting a two piece quiver and wondering what those of you who have used one or have one think about them. I have always used the detachable quivers but I am thinking this may be something I would like to try. Just not sure about shooting with the arrows on the bow. I am looking at the The FUSE Posi-Lite two-piece quiver.

Thanks for the help guys.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Two Piece Quivers, Any Opinions?????

Never actually used a two-piece quiver before. The Kwikee-Kwiver is the only quiver I ever used, mainly so I can take it off my bow while up in my treestand. A two-piece quiver full of arrows will add weight to your bow while shooting, and that may be a good thing while hunting on a windy day.All I can say is give ita try, you may like them. But remember, if you have 6 arrows in your quiver, every time you removean arrow, it might throw your accuracy off by lightening it every time you remove the actual weight of an arrow. Just a thought.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

It really depends on how you hunt.

If in a treestand the bow mounted quivers can really get in the way. A tree stand is cramped enough with out you needing to maneuver a quiver full of arrows attached to your bow. I much prefer to use a detachable quiver when hunting from a treestand. The detachable stays tucked away out of the way snug against the tree but accessable instantly should I need a second arrow.

If you lived out west and did spot and stalk hunting then the two piece quivers work very well.

Old 11-02-2005, 01:09 PM

I have used 2 pc. quivers for years. I mostly hunt out of treestands so I wll have to respectfully disagree with bigbulls opinion about 2pc. quivers getting in the way while on stand. If given the choice I will almost always take a high quality 2pc. quiver over any other style.

Some good models on the market right now are; Mathews, Trophy Ridge, Fuse, Hoyt, and Sagitarius (if you can still find them).

Good Luck
Old 11-02-2005, 01:46 PM

I use that exact quiver. I love it. Looks good and real quite. I have no problem tarket shooting and hunting with it. I think it's just what your used to.