Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

i need a bow set up

Old 10-14-2005, 01:19 PM

Default i need a bow set up

i have an old bow that works but i want something up to date want something bast was looking at bowtech line but its alot of money... i want to spend under 700.00 so what set up can i get that shoots well and fast... want something that will last...
Old 10-14-2005, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: i need a bow set up

I'd hold off a couple weeks and wait for the 06' lineup of bows to get announced. The 05 models will be discounted as the dealers are not going to want to be stuck with leftovers.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd hold off a couple weeks and wait for the 06' lineup of bows to get announced.
That's exactly what I would do also. The 05 bows are only a few weeks away from being discounted. If you can't wait I would look at a Diamond or Reflex or the Basspro redhead ( Hoyt ) bow.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:34 PM

Bowtech Allegiance is a sweet shooter