Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

i got ripped off!!

Old 09-07-2005, 09:40 PM

Default RE: i got ripped off!!

I experienced some really bad deals with ashop takeing advantage of me when I first startd shooting.Buying my bow there I thought they should have taken care of me,but they didnt...After that I started makeing time & with alot of information I have got here & there I can now tune my bow...I WILL NOT let anyone adjust or even think about tuneing my bow again...Dont get me wrong, I dont know it all,but there are alot of really cool people out here & elswhere that are glad to help us do these things...Heck, I made a killer portable bow press & its custom...LOL Hey thanx to all that has helped us through it all when we needed it....Its well appreciated here...