Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Blazers or Quickspins??

Old 08-08-2005, 10:11 PM

Default Blazers or Quickspins??

Im wondering what everyone thinks about them, I hear so many good things about both of them, but Im not sure which one to shoot. Im shooting fixed blade heads, and want to know which vane shoots the best with broadheads,, Thanks
Old 08-15-2005, 08:55 AM

Default RE: Blazers or Quickspins??

go with the blazers because they are not as whimpy as the quickspins by what i have read is that when you miss you target the vanes get really wavy when shot into grass
Old 08-15-2005, 12:56 PM

Go with blazers. Quikspins are too expensive and not durable at all. The little improvement you may see from them isn't worth it.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:53 PM

Angus,
If you read about the Blazers, they say to only use them on Mechanical broadheads. They will not stabilize fixed blade heads well enough. I am shooting Blazers, but I also shoot NAP Spitfire XP's. Might want to look into it a little more.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dumped all my quick spins after a year with them. They don't last worth a flip for the cost. I have switched to the blazers and really like them. They are tough little suckers. I've practiced with my fixed blades, inner-loc 100's, and they fly real good. If your bow isn't tuned up well, the blazers may have trouble stabilizing well with fixed, but so far for me, two thumbs up!
Old 08-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have blazers on my arrows and they fly great. I haven't shot broadheads with them yet though. I'm a little worried now after reading the the last couple posts but my bow is tuned well enough that I think I should be alright.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Fork Horn

DoubleEdge- With all do respect whatever you read is the total opposite of what I have read and that is that the Blazers were specifically made for fixed blades. I shoot the Magnus Stinger's and they fly them unbelievable!!!
Old 08-16-2005, 06:18 AM

I agree with lungbuster on this one. I'm shooting the blazers with the stingers with unbelivable flight.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:46 PM

I think if you check the shorter blazers say not to use with fixed broadheads but the longer 2" is great for them.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:02 PM

I shoot the Blazer 2'' and WOW they are a great vane and had improved my arrow flight noticeably...I shoot them w/ mechanicals but my buddy shoots 3 blade Muzzys and they fly great for him. I'm with Lung also I have heard they will improve your broadhead/arrow flight with the 2''. Don't know much about the shorter ones..

Quick Reply: Blazers or Quickspins??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.