Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 what is wrong with p s e >

what is wrong with p s e

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

what is wrong with p s e

Old 08-04-2005, 06:20 PM

Default RE: what is wrong with p s e

PSE= parts scattered everywhere.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey, hey, hey, hey..... be nice!!!!
Old 08-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got my PSE Dakota last year and it took me quite awhile to get it dialed in. One problem was that there were a couple things off from the pro shop. Once I got it corrected it shoots great. Got it out 2 days ago and had 4of 5 arrows touching (1st shott luck, but still shot nice). PSE are good bows - get it to somebody for a good tuning.
Old 08-05-2005, 05:59 PM

ORIGINAL: ccm352

PSE - Piece of Sh-- Equipment

I used to have one years ago. All I had was headaches with it.. Have a Pre-Bowtech Diamond.. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
my pse thunder flight express is a fantastic bow with many deer kills. what pse were you shooting?
Old 08-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ha! Good one!
How about....... PSE= precise shots encountered

I have a PSE Bruin Rimfire and it's the only bow I have ever shot or owned. I have been practicing a lot and feel good with the groups I'm shooting....have yet to shoot at that big mule deer and will see how I do in three weeks....I know how the bow does.
I knew going in that the PSE Bruin is an "entry" level bow and I might look at a BowTech, Hoyt or Mathews in the future....depends on results and whether I can blame poor results on me or the bow. I like this bow and until I have a good reason to spend a lot of money, I'll stick with it.

brick shark.....did you spend any time at an archery shop getting fitted with your bow and getting help from the pros there? I'd recommend that if you haven't....makes a difference!!
Old 08-05-2005, 08:57 PM

ORIGINAL: rtread

Ha! Good one!
How about....... PSE= precise shots encountered

precise shots encountered, but but never replicated....
Old 08-15-2005, 09:09 AM

PSEpretty sh*ty equipment
Old 08-15-2005, 11:13 AM

i am shooting the pse nova and my dad is shooting the pse firestorm lite. i like my bow and he likes his. they both shoot great
Old 08-18-2005, 11:26 PM

take it to your bow shop and make sure it is at the right specs ie axle to axle. your string could have stretched
Old 08-19-2005, 02:25 PM
Typical Buck

I'm going out on a limb here to take a guess why your not getting good groups...

For one your old bow probably had over 40 inches axle to axle and was very forgiving on your shooting form...

Now you have a PSE Bruin which is just over 30 something inches ATA that will tell you one thing, the shorter ATA your bow has the less forgiving it will be on poor shooting form and will reflect with poor shot groups.

Your older bow was in a class of its own compared to todays bows and shooting equipment, just take awhile at your local proshop and get some help tuning it and I'm sure you will catch the hang of it soon and grow to like you r new bow alot more....

For you PSE haters, here's a little flash, PSE's new Vengance and Venom series shoot as good as Mathews Outbacks and Switchback and any other yuppie bow out there...

Once I shot the Venom and Vengence I retired my Outback...
PSE makes great equipment and there customer service is SECOND TO NONE, thats more than I can say about Mathews...

Quick Reply: what is wrong with p s e

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.