Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Diamond Bows

Old 07-26-2005, 09:17 PM

Default Diamond Bows

I am looking at buying a new bow in the next couple weeks. I have shot the Diamond Victory and I loved it. Quiet, smooth and no vibration. I am going to shoot the switchback tomorrow but if it is the same performance then I might go with the less expensive but great performance Diamond made by Bowtech. It runs about 200 less than the switchback. Any info would be appreciated.
Old 07-27-2005, 02:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Diamond Bows

The Diamond Victory is a sweet bow.....it is very much like the Bowtech Patriot in performance and components.
I have the Victory Solitaire and a Bowtech Allegiance and I like the feel and balance better than my Allegiance at full draw! Like you said, shot feel is extremely mild and the bow is fast and quiet.
IMO the Victory balances better than the Switchback or Allegiance which both cost considerably more.
I think once you compare it to the real high end bows like the Switchback, unless you have money to burn you will realize that the Victory is priced well below it's value.
You can spend about a couple hundred less and then buy yourself some top of the shelf accessories and arrows guilt free to go with it!

Old 08-01-2005, 12:41 AM
Fork Horn

Diamonds are fine bows. I demod the boow at my bow shop earler this year. I f they would have been out last year I may have had a hard time picking my Patriot.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:17 AM

diamond being made by bowtech that means they it is probaly a awsome bow i have a bowtech tomkat and love it
Old 08-15-2005, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had the pleasure to shoot a Diamond Victory a couple weeks ago. Like Matt said it remided me alot of my Patriot. The only thing that I didn't care for was the grip.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:30 AM

I went to a local dealer yesterday with 2 buddies to shoot video archery. While we were waiting I picked up a Diamond that was sitting there, and drew it back, and I was very impressed! I never shot it, but it felt great! It really seemed to balance well and the draw cycle felt good. I quickly set it down because I didn't want my switchback to see me flirting with a different bow.....
Old 08-15-2005, 09:44 AM

I have a pre BowTech Diamond. I love it.. Im just mad that bowtech doesnt market more of the diamond bows.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have a Diamond Triumph but have shot the Victory on a few occasions. Excellent bow for the money. Very comparable to some of the high end models from other companies in terms of shot feel and speed but at alot less price.
Old 08-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hate you MATT, but I do agree whole heartedly.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:51 PM
Typical Buck

The Diamond bow line started in Louisana with a small company that used the cams from bowtech, they have been in production for around three- four years now, Bowtech decided to buy the company out last year and keep the line going, they are nice bows .... Two years ago I had the chance to shoot four different models that they had at a get-together in Colledge Station Texas, that was held by Texasbowhunter.com...I enjoyed shooting the bows.

Quick Reply: Diamond Bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.