Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Game Camera Review

Old 09-21-2002, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Game Camera Review

I have owned a few game cameras. I owned the Cam-trakker, Moultree, Buck shot, three home brew Jobs, and now have a new Critter-Getter. Out of all the cameras I have tried over the past few years, this New Critter Getter is the best by far. It is reasonably priced, and takes awsome shots. Me and a good friend of mine both bought one of these units each. "Where I own a Bow shop I get pretty good prices on them, so that helps". Anyway, my buddy set his camera behind my farm and these are the type of pics he got off of his new critter-Getter this past week.

The camera outpreformed even my cam-trakker that cost twice as much. It also includes more features than any camera I have tried, including sensor tuning disks, that help prevent phantom pictures, an event counter, and it come with the best tree mounting system on the market. On my friends roll of film, he got nothing but Bucks, and some of them are pretty nice. That has nothing to do with the camera, but it does have us excited about this Bow season.

It is alot cheaper than the other high quality cameras on the market, and offers more features than the main stream brands.

If you want to contact them, their web site is... http://www.critter-getter.com

Edited by - gobbler afflicted on 09/21/2002 18:03:51
Old 09-23-2002, 08:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Game Camera Review

Great pics gobbler, see you Sunday and Thanks!!

Old 09-23-2002, 10:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Game Camera Review

Anytime Highknob.