Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

between to bows

Old 06-09-2005, 05:31 PM

Default between to bows

hey guys iam stuck between 2 bows i was checking out on huntersfriend since i really dont have to much money and get a bowtech sent to me cause i have dealers around me and he couldnt touch the price of the tomcat for 575.00 setup he said almost 1000.00
so thats out the window my other choice is ether the reflex grizz or the super slam, just asking witchone you think is better, iam left handed so testing them out is almost impossible,
Old 06-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: between to bows

Grizzly is an excellent buy.
Old 06-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are lots of bows within the price range of the Reflex. Keep looking.
Old 06-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have the Griz... And I love it so far. Great bow for the price! It WILL Kill my elk this year!
Old 06-10-2005, 05:19 PM

thanks guys ,iam going to a sale at kittery maine next month before i make my choice, i have 2 more friends intrested in new bows to so hoppfully we can work out some deals.
mulie how does the biscut work for you i notice also you shoot a 5 pin where i usually shoot a 3 pin, what do you have your pins set at for range, just wondering if your arrows are droping that you have to set it up for five
Old 06-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually, I only use 3 pins.. I just use the other to for back ups! Two birds with one stone!! And so far the WB is awesome! I think I will stay with it forever.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:22 PM

Have tested the Grizzly, awsome bow period. No vibration, very forgiving. I will be buying a grizz from huntersfriend very soon as well.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Can't you get last years Bowtechs, Hoyts, etc.. for around the price of the Grizzly?
Old 06-11-2005, 02:53 PM

dairy king it hard to find left handed bows in ma. used or in stock at the dealers store. the places i went to said we have to order it for you, and some of the used bows that were there i wasnt intrested in.

Ice, am glad to see someone else is intrested in the same bow, i heard alot of good thngs about them
Old 06-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ice, am glad to see someone else is intrested in the same bow, i heard alot of good thngs about them
I bought one new and had it for around 6 months but decided to drop down lower than the Grizz could in draw length and ended up dealing it. I bought a used Bowtech for less than the price of a longer Grizzly. So basically I went from one of the lower end bows to one of the upper end bows and what I learned is that the Grizzly is an excellent buy. A Reflex Grizzly with a good aftermarket string set, a good stabilizer and an STS string stopper will still come in hundreds dollars less than a high end bow and you will have a quick, rugged and smooth bow. I also had a bisquit on mine, found it a little loud but many people use them and kill tons of animals with them with nothing but praise for them. Buy the Grizzly you won't regret it.

Quick Reply: between to bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.