Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing
 Best Buff of the year...so far >

Best Buff of the year...so far

Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

Best Buff of the year...so far

Old 07-26-2007, 05:34 AM
Spike

Default RE: Best Buff of the year...so far

thanks guys. now if the damn bigheads would start cooperating, it make it all that much better.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:43 AM
8mm
Typical Buck

good looking fish an boat
Old 07-30-2007, 07:00 AM
Spike

Nice boat man. A few of us are gonna eb down your way this upcoming weekend. I'm sure we'll spend some time in the leavenworth area. My buddies will be in a camo War Eagle and I'll be in a big alum boat with a camera stand on it....Maybe we'll see ya on the river.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:23 AM
Spike

Carpn,

C'mon down! The weather looks great for this entire week, with temps in the 90s and no rain. We'll be out on Friday night, but I may have to miss Saturday due to another obligation.

The bigheads have been sporadic and tough to find, but the buff and gar were everywehere this past w/e.My friend Tim & Ifished up river from the state ramp @ Leavenworth as far up as Indian Creek by New Amsterdam, IN on Saturday night. We had more fish pull the arrows out than I've ever seen (prolly more the 20)but still put 35 others in the boat. Here's some pics.

Old 07-30-2007, 07:50 AM
Spike

Sounds good...We fished the Ohio river up this way sat. night and layed the pain to the bank fish while running the genny. We had 2 barrels full by 11;30 pm or so. Buffs, some nice commons, drum, and a couple gar. We saw a couple bigheads also while running the genny.
My buddy and his family and another coupleare camping at the State Park but I'm either gonna be at the Super8 in Brandenburg or at the Days Inn north of Leavenworth with a couple friends. I'll be there fri, sat, and sun night....See ya around.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:03 AM
Spike

hopefully we'll run into ya!
Old 08-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Spike

20 fish on 8/3 by Leavenworth. I think we saw you guys right by the ramp Friday night. Tim got his biggest buff ever.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Spike

Good job. We never did get all the way up the the leavenworth ramp fri. I We did run up from wolf creek and fished in front of town for a little bit then ran back down and fished with the genny between the rock quarry and leavenworth on the indiana side for a while about 2 am. Got some decent gar and a decent grassy...saw a few other grassies also.