Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Blades
Fallkniven knife question >

Fallkniven knife question

Community
Blades Cutting edge discussion for all things knife related.

Fallkniven knife question

Old 07-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah my blind horse is great, and so were the other ones I handled in the store. Mine was shaving sharp, and has a great look and balance to it. Plus you can change the scales to customize it if you want.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by THEMAKKER13
Yeah my blind horse is great, and so were the other ones I handled in the store. Mine was shaving sharp, and has a great look and balance to it. Plus you can change the scales to customize it if you want.
What kind of store did you find it in? I have yet to see any Fallkniven, Bark River, or Blind Horse sold anywhere locally. I hate ordering a knife without first getting to handle it but so far I have had to do that. Have you ever handled the Bird and Trout knife? If so, what were your impressions of it?
Tuck
Old 07-18-2011, 08:21 PM
Fork Horn

Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop. The guy started his business out of his basement, so it was pretty cool. Although they didn't have fallknivens. I don't remember disliking the Bird and Trout knife because I handled so many knives and it was a while ago, but all the Blind Horse and Bark River Knives were very sharp, but the Bark Rivers were slightly sharper. I just prefered the look and feel of the Blind Horse so I chose it