Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 T/C Firestorm Info? >

T/C Firestorm Info?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

T/C Firestorm Info?

Old 01-14-2005, 10:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default T/C Firestorm Info?

Well after obtaining authorization to purchase from my director of finance, I now have added a T/C Firestorm, 209 primer, 1:28 twist to the arsenal. Picked this up new for $182 out the door. Trigger is at 5.2 pounds. Really looks like a well made ML. Nicely Balanced!

Looking forward to heating the Firestorm up soon.

Does anyone know of any caveat or idiosyncrasy with this weapon that I should be aware of?

I've seen some threads regarding heavy trigger pulls but at 5.2 pounds and a single trigger, I'm not complaining.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:13 AM

Default RE: T/C Firestorm Info?

My Firestorm is a sidelock Flinter. Your's has 209 ignition, maybe that makes a difference.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: T/C Firestorm Info?

Some of you sure must live right. I read posts of people finding Lyman GPR's at Wal Mart for $200.00 and now a T/C Firestorm for that kind of money. Man I live in the wrong part of the world....

That is a great shooting rifle from what I heard. Your going to have a lot of fun with that rifle. Although I would have got it in a flinter... I have enough of the 209 primer rifles.

Good luck shooting. Keep us posted. Oh and that is a nice director of finance you got there too..... Sounds like a great boss.