Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

My 2020 elk hunt

Old 10-27-2020, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks guys. It seems that my luck didn't hold out. I have been grounded from hunting for a while. I tested positive for Covid 19. am lucky that I so far have had mild symptom's.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by idahoron
Thanks guys. It seems that my luck didn't hold out. I have been grounded from hunting for a while. I tested positive for Covid 19. am lucky that I so far have had mild symptom's.
Ron, sorry to hear that. I hope "mild" is as bad as it gets for you.

If you're comfortable doing so-keep us in the loop on how it goes and how you're feeling. I've known several people who have tested positive. All but one had mild symptoms. One guy had a rough go of it for about two weeks but is doing good now.

Get better!

-Jake
Old 10-30-2020, 02:22 PM
Spike

Congrats on the elk!
im hoping to go on an elk hunt in the next few years!
Old 11-01-2020, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala

If you're comfortable doing so-keep us in the loop on how it goes and how you're feeling. I've known several people who have tested positive. All but one had mild symptoms. One guy had a rough go of it for about two weeks but is doing good now.

Get better!

-Jake
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I am having a very mild case of it I think. A slight headache and a sore throat. I'm going to be going back to work on Tuesday. I am really enjoying my time off, I need to think about retiring again.