Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
New Borescope is SWEET! >

New Borescope is SWEET!

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

New Borescope is SWEET!

Old 11-28-2019, 03:36 AM
Fork Horn

Default New Borescope is SWEET!

This thing is SWEET!! Talk about an AWESOME Tool for Muzzleloaders, All forms of them, Especially Sidelocks that you Can’t See Through, Thing Thing allows you to get in there and Look Around, in VIVID Detail!! I am THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED to say the least!! Any of you guy’s that know me, Know i can be HARSH if I don’t like something, or I don’t Believe in it? I call it being Honest On a Scale of 1-10, This Teslong Borescope gets a SOLID 10 +++++ This thing is Awesome Guy’s!! I would expect something of this Quality to be Several Hundred Dollars? These things have come a LONG Way over the last few years, I have been wanting to get one for awhile now, But i have held out. I almost bought the Lyman, But after seeing a Gunsmith Friend of mine use his in my .300 Win Mag Chamber, I wasn’t impressed with it at all! That Lyman is NOWHERE Near the Quality of this Teslong, and The Lyman is like 200 Bucks or more.

Teslong Professional Borescope

A few pics i took with it

Old 11-28-2019, 03:38 AM
Fork Horn

Technical Data from the Owners Manual

Old 11-28-2019, 03:45 AM
Super Moderator

That barrel looks better than new!

-Jake
Old 11-28-2019, 06:24 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
That barrel looks better than new!

-Jake
Jake, I’ve got her Finely “Tuned” This is Montana Extreme Bore Polishing Compound in Action, This stuff REALLY Works!! I use a tight fitting Patched Jag, with Strips of 0000 Steel Wool on Top, then Ad this Montana Extreme, It will Turn Black From Polishing. I go about 100 Strokes, Maybe even 200 Depending on Bore? Replace patch, and Steel wool Strips as they Wear, They go a LONG Ways. A Bore will become a Mirror! Every Muzzleloader i own gets this Treatment, New or used.

I bought a lifetime Supply of it DIRT CHEAP, it was on a Close out at our Local North 40 Sporting Goods for 1 dollar a Tube, I bought every Tube they Had I have 2 Grocery Bags Full of these Tubes
Old 11-28-2019, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man that looks awesome!!