Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Dave Gullo World Champion again >

Dave Gullo World Champion again

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Dave Gullo World Champion again

Old 09-09-2019, 02:31 AM
Fork Horn

It is my personal opinion that 2nd Place is nothing more than the 1st Place Loser, That’s Just how i see it. With my mentality, Competitive shooting is SERIOUS, And when something becomes that Serious to me, the Fun goes AWAY. Shooting has been a Passion of mine since i was little Boy, I mowed Grass Through The Summer when i was 7, maybe 8 Years old, i saved EVERY Dollar i made in a Quart Jar at my Grandparents house, This was so I could buy my Own First REAL Gun, It was a little .410 Shotgun. I remember killing a Bat in the Air with it out in a Hay Field, i was HOOKED. I Shoot Because i LOVE it, Why Change that? I have NOTHING to Prove. I am my own Biggest Competitor, I Shoot against myself. When i Compete against other people i judge myself based on THEIR Values and Metrics, therefore if i win, i am only doing something that is important to them, NOT ME.

More power to the Folks that Live n Love to Shoot Competitive, If you are doing what you love, that is what counts, Continue on