Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

where is he?

Old 06-27-2018, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sabotloader
Well, I for one am certainly glad to see you back and posting... Your 250 chucks makes my one trip out to Vassar Meadows and 24 confirmed ground squirrels, with my 17 HMR, seem pretty insignificant - but gotta tell I did have fun! I would have made more trips - but dang work got in the way.

I still think you need to drop that boat in the river and float the Snake River to Lewiston....

I am going to be up that way pretty soon. My wife has a Marathon in Missoula Montana. We plan to leave there and head west over Lolo to Lewiston. If we get a chance we should hook up!!
Old 06-27-2018, 04:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by idahoron
I am going to be up that way pretty soon. My wife has a Marathon in Missoula Montana. We plan to leave there and head west over Lolo to Lewiston. If we get a chance we should hook up!!
ya that works for me... It is a short drive from Lewiston to Moscow or the other way around... I am chasing grandkids most often on the weekend - they are both into softball - but we can see how it all works out...

Those are monster animals compared to the ground squirrels I get to shoot at...
Old 06-29-2018, 08:04 AM
Typical Buck

That air rifle sure did a number on those Chucks! That sounds like nothing but a lot of fun to me. Thanks for sharing.