Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Went to the Movies last Night... >

Went to the Movies last Night...

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Went to the Movies last Night...

Old 01-13-2016, 12:51 PM
Fork Horn

Ten bucks here in Charlotte, popcorn and a coke are about 10 too. It had better be an awesome movie to get me to spend that kind of money, and needless to say there has not been an awesome movie in years.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

It has been over 30 years since I have been to a movie theater. I will be darned if I will spend what a ticket costs to go to the movies and be bothered by idiots who can't keep their mouths shut during the movie or get raped by ridiculous prices for something to eat and drink. As someone else said, I will wait till it comes to movies on demand on HBO and watch it in the comfort of my reclining sofa where my wife and I can enjoy it in peace and eat and drink at a tenth of the price in a theater and not have to hear the idiots who go to the movies to talk to their friends.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by GoexBlackhorn
I just received an email from my nearby video store. They are promoting the movie Lucy from two summers ago for only $2. That's about as recent as it gets for me these days.

Where's the expensive Boy Scouts promotion-popcorn I bought for $20?
Don't waste your money on LUCY. That one was not good.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:52 AM
Typical Buck

LOL, just happen to be going to see the same movie with some friends tomorrow and I have not been to the movie theater in years as well. Sounds like it will be entertaining at least.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:53 PM
Fork Horn

First time I have ever seen anybody load a ML by putting a ball in their mouth then over the muzzle...but that's Hollywood!!
Old 01-15-2016, 01:59 PM
Banned

for rapid reloading they were know to do that but for this part of the movie it was completely out of nature.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:43 AM
Spike

I was entertained when I watched it. With that being said, I liked how the elk were bugling, which implies September/October, but the trappers were done trapping and taking their hides in.